GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2011, 12:59   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
ronygsm123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Jamalpur, Bangladesh
Posts: 172
Member: 623873
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 33
Nokia 3110c Booting solution... Pls Help

Nokia 3110c Phone Ok.
Music Player Problem...
Try To Flash But Phone Not Boot ....

CMT 1ST Boot Err: Bad Resp RAPx,
Rebooting Mobile

Try To Usb Flash With...

Library version: 1.0.0.9100(23-12-2010), 1.0.0.15151(24-12-2010)
Make sure USB cable, Battery and charger are removed from device.
Insert USB cable, Battery back to device(make sure to have fully charged battery).
Insert Charger or Press phone's power button(if flashing doesnt start automatically)
Waiting for USB device ...
Pooling for ADL device ...
Timeout, no usb device found.


Any Body Pls Help Me........
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 13:34   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bangladesh
Posts: 399
Member: 1162506
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 175
cheak your cable...........................................
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 08:57   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
ronygsm123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Jamalpur, Bangladesh
Posts: 172
Member: 623873
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by miraz20 View Post
cheak your cable...........................................
Cable Ok Brother.
pls Help .............
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 09:01   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
OTIENOJULIUS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: GSM WORLD
Posts: 711
Member: 898387
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1000.2
Thanks Meter: 102
battery must be fully charged. use charger when flashing coz stable voltage is needed
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 13:05   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
suraj9860607689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Pune (Daund) Maharashtra
Age: 24
Posts: 1,427
Member: 787710
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1649187
Thanks Meter: 649
try with 7pin cable.............................
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 13:46   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 277
Member: 692932
Status: Offline
Sonork: +8801716503593
Thanks Meter: 25
use mxkey flash usb on 7.30
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 14:01   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Sony_computers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 303
Member: 570022
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 60
clean pcb and try again
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 08:50   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
ronygsm123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Jamalpur, Bangladesh
Posts: 172
Member: 623873
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 33
Try all ...
But same..............
Cable ok.. Usb or f-bus....
Pls help..
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:48   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
SHIJILFONOTLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Gpg MobileLab(India*Kerala)
Age: 36
Posts: 6,243
Member: 351924
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1581941
Thanks Meter: 12,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronygsm123 View Post
Try all ...
But same..............
Cable ok.. Usb or f-bus....
Pls help..
brother u already said usb and fbus flashing failed
which error show fbus flashing?
can u show me log
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:57   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
ronygsm123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Jamalpur, Bangladesh
Posts: 172
Member: 623873
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIJILFONOTLY View Post
brother u already said usb and fbus flashing failed
which error show fbus flashing?
can u show me log
For Hwk -------
CMT 1ST Boot Err: Bad Resp RAPx,
Rebooting Mobile


For Mx-Key With ufs .....

Using device: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.
Library version: 1.0.0.9100(23-12-2010), 1.0.0.15151(24-12-2010)
Boot error: 03 00 72 00
- Repeat the procedure. Sometimes it is a matter of temporary communication problem or similar.
- Check that all used cable are solid without any visible damage and have good contact. If possible, try with other cables.
- On rare occasions phone might be damaged or dead. So, if possible, try with another phone.

For Mx-Key With usb.....

Library version: 1.0.0.9100(23-12-2010), 1.0.0.15151(24-12-2010)
Make sure USB cable, Battery and charger are removed from device.
Insert USB cable, Battery back to device(make sure to have fully charged battery).
Insert Charger or Press phone's power button(if flashing doesnt start automatically)
Waiting for USB device ...
Pooling for ADL device ...
Timeout, no usb device found.

also ......
USB Device Not Recognized..
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 09:58   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
r-jcomm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: pakistan
Posts: 1,449
Member: 601913
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1597350
Thanks Meter: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronygsm123 View Post
Try all ...
But same..............
Cable ok.. Usb or f-bus....
Pls help..
change connectivity ic near usb jack and after that flash phone
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:02   #12 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
SHIJILFONOTLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Gpg MobileLab(India*Kerala)
Age: 36
Posts: 6,243
Member: 351924
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1581941
Thanks Meter: 12,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronygsm123 View Post
For Hwk -------
CMT 1ST Boot Err: Bad Resp RAPx,
Rebooting Mobile


For Mx-Key With ufs .....

Using device: UFS_USB V2.8 (c) SarasSoft 2007.
Library version: 1.0.0.9100(23-12-2010), 1.0.0.15151(24-12-2010)
Boot error: 03 00 72 00
- Repeat the procedure. Sometimes it is a matter of temporary communication problem or similar.
- Check that all used cable are solid without any visible damage and have good contact. If possible, try with other cables.
- On rare occasions phone might be damaged or dead. So, if possible, try with another phone.

For Mx-Key With usb.....

Library version: 1.0.0.9100(23-12-2010), 1.0.0.15151(24-12-2010)
Make sure USB cable, Battery and charger are removed from device.
Insert USB cable, Battery back to device(make sure to have fully charged battery).
Insert Charger or Press phone's power button(if flashing doesnt start automatically)
Waiting for USB device ...
Pooling for ADL device ...
Timeout, no usb device found.

also ......
USB Device Not Recognized..
bro listen
power on the phone
connect usb cable
phone select mode(select nokia mode or pc suite mode)
open any usb supprted software
dont use dead usb,select flash file then flash it
u need more help just contact me
via yahoo i will help u
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:03   #13 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
SHIJILFONOTLY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Gpg MobileLab(India*Kerala)
Age: 36
Posts: 6,243
Member: 351924
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1581941
Thanks Meter: 12,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by r-jcomm View Post
change connectivity ic near usb jack and after that flash phone
bro what u mean
u mean usb driver ESD?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:05   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
ronygsm123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Jamalpur, Bangladesh
Posts: 172
Member: 623873
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIJILFONOTLY View Post
bro listen
power on the phone
connect usb cable
phone select mode(select nokia mode or pc suite mode)
open any usb supprted software
dont use dead usb,select flash file then flash it
u need more help just contact me
via yahoo i will help u
USB Device Not Recognized..
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:10   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
r-jcomm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: pakistan
Posts: 1,449
Member: 601913
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1597350
Thanks Meter: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIJILFONOTLY View Post
bro what u mean
u mean usb driver ESD?
i mean small connectivity ic near usb jack on pcb when u open pcb u will see it easily
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new Tomas Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 7 07-05-2014 11:33
Need software upgrade for Nokia 5110 ptkrf Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 29 06-27-2014 21:31
New Nokia Software!!!!!!! Jefferson Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 48 05-12-2013 13:07

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:48.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.33358 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO