GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2008, 13:59   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 53
Member: 752671
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
nokia 6300 dead ::: Please Help

i have a nokia 6300 which is dead , when i try to power on the set , only the side lights glow and nothing happens to the phone ..

when i try to flash the phone then also only the side lights glow ...
When i Click on CHK come this

Booting phone...
Error sync the phone...

and when ic click on inf come this


FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
MCU Flash file: NONE
PPM Flash file: NONE
CNT Flash file: NONE
APE Variant file: NONE
Switching to serial...
Powering the phone...
Failed! Aborting!


what should i do ?

please help ..

thanks
aliraqi
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aliraqi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2008, 14:01   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
digitized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ludhiana~india
Age: 29
Posts: 1,358
Member: 163833
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1579554
Thanks Meter: 5,666
first check ur phone in hardware.............
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 14:05   #3 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 53
Member: 752671
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitized View Post
first check ur phone in hardware.............


Hardware i thing is ok

have you my be any anther idea to chick the Hardware
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 14:11   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
digitized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ludhiana~india
Age: 29
Posts: 1,358
Member: 163833
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1579554
Thanks Meter: 5,666
is ur phone is water dameged , or drop by costmer, or this problem come without any of these two problem........
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 14:13   #5 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 53
Member: 752671
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
The phone is water dameged
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 14:18   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
digitized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ludhiana~india
Age: 29
Posts: 1,358
Member: 163833
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1579554
Thanks Meter: 5,666
1.clean ur pcb properly and check or repair the area which is damaged by water ...........

check and post result.......
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 16:59   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
amol_sm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2,931
Member: 343326
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliraqi View Post
i have a nokia 6300 which is dead , when i try to power on the set , only the side lights glow and nothing happens to the phone ..

when i try to flash the phone then also only the side lights glow ...
When i Click on CHK come this

Booting phone...
Error sync the phone...

and when ic click on inf come this


FILES SET FOR FLASHING:
MCU Flash file: NONE
PPM Flash file: NONE
CNT Flash file: NONE
APE Variant file: NONE
Switching to serial...
Powering the phone...
Failed! Aborting!


what should i do ?

please help ..

thanks
aliraqi
Where is the file selection dear.
I don't see any file selected by U.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 17:04   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
acay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 400
Member: 197916
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 155
Booting phone...

ur 6300 rap3gsm can't booting
cek vcore =1,4v if vcore not present change tahvo or make jumper to vio
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 19:54   #9 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Egypt - alex
Posts: 85
Member: 757672
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1575834
Thanks Meter: 34
Quote:
ur 6300 rap3gsm can't booting
cek vcore =1,4v if vcore not present change tahvo or make jumper to vio
Nice
But Check The Voltage From RETU Too
Then Check The Thavo Voltage ( Vcore ) Go To >> ( Rap3G )
When One Of The Voltages Are missing Ten You Make A Jumper With The Same Voltage !
If The Voltage Of RETU Is Ok And The ( Vcore ) Missing . Make Jumper From VIO .
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 23:37   #10 (permalink)
Crazy Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 53
Member: 752671
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
nice


can you please show me with photo the jumper way PLEASE
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 05:22   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Age: 52
Posts: 539
Member: 117956
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 84
Try rehot Tahvo(N2300) , it work for me . Good luck !
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 13:00   #12 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Egypt - alex
Posts: 85
Member: 757672
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1575834
Thanks Meter: 34
Quote:
nice


can you please show me with photo the jumper way PLEASE
@aliraqi

What Voltage Is Missing ? Tell Me So i Can Show You Its Jumper
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 21:49   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: RUSSIA, Saint-Petersburg
Age: 34
Posts: 124
Member: 11667
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
Exclamation

Hello!


Have a same problem. Nokia 6300 after water. Not present VCORE.

RETU, TAHVO, AHNE, RAP, Flash - All is IC is reball. TAHVO is changed.

JAF CHK log:

Booting phone...

CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006010C192101001101
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000353
Asic Public ID: 2AC000015EC46F568449B8EC03B82545B14C6EE1
HASH: BAF3A9C3DBFA8454937DB77F2B8852B100000000
ROM ID: 191EC665DFAAF68F
CMT Boot File: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\rap3gv3_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
Error loading cmt boot...

Any have a solution?

Thank you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 07:28   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
digitized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: ludhiana~india
Age: 29
Posts: 1,358
Member: 163833
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1579554
Thanks Meter: 5,666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpic View Post
Hello!


Have a same problem. Nokia 6300 after water. Not present VCORE.

RETU, TAHVO, AHNE, RAP, Flash - All is IC is reball. TAHVO is changed.

JAF CHK log:

Booting phone...

CMT Boot Data:
Asic ID: 000000010000022600010006010C192101001101
Asic Mode ID: 00
Asic EM ID: 00000353
Asic Public ID: 2AC000015EC46F568449B8EC03B82545B14C6EE1
HASH: BAF3A9C3DBFA8454937DB77F2B8852B100000000
ROM ID: 191EC665DFAAF68F
CMT Boot File: C:\Program Files\ODEON\JAF\Flash\rap3gv3_2nd.fg
Loader version: 01.1E.00 -> Revision: 0000
Patching CMT boot step1...
Patching CMT boot step2...
Patching CMT boot step3...
Error loading cmt boot...

Any have a solution?

Thank you.




this is ram ic problem or ur ram ic is in flash .....u have to change it......
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 09:06   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Pinoy Ako / Caloocan City
Posts: 293
Member: 818748
Status: Offline
Sonork: 00000
Thanks Meter: 44


Just U Reheat The Retu Ic,,, The Retu Ic Is Apower On X.......because The Phone Is From Liquid Damage

Thats All!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nokia 6300 Contact Service Please Help to Solve mobilecitycbk MXKEY Nokia Flasher and Unlocker (by Alim Hape) 4 10-28-2009 20:29
nokia 6300 dead ::: Please Help arifm_cools Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair 2 08-12-2009 18:27
nokia 6300 dead ::: Please Help arifm_cools Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair 1 08-09-2009 19:29
...::: Nokia 2760 Dead :::.. ::Game-Boy:: Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair 3 11-24-2008 10:39
Nokia 3120 *---DEAD :(----*Please Help!!! miladi Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair 4 07-04-2006 19:28

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:32.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.37000 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO