GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2006, 00:49   #1 (permalink)

Member: 342282
Thanks Meter: 0
Nokia 7370 LCD repair... How can I do this?

Hi,

Im new to the forums and I would appreciate all the help that I can get from the community regarding my little problem here.

The LCD module of my 7370 is completely broken. I need to replace it. The main problem is that I cannot figure out how to open the damn thing.

Is there someone out there that can help me what I need to unscrew first, and what steps I need in order to open the cell phone without damaging it or destroying it?

Now, my other problem is that I cannot get the LCD module for my cell phone anywhere for a cheap price. I checked with Nokia and TESSCO, and even though they do have the part, at approx. $33, they wont sell it to me because Im not a Nokia Certified Service Center. The cheapest Ive seen on Ebay at least double if not triple the price. Is there an easy way of getting this part somewhere else? Otherwise, I guess I'll just buying the part off of Ebay.

Thanks in advance,

Kasht
Old 10-15-2006, 22:22   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 207453
Thanks Meter: 14
Dear Kasht,

mostly in midnight i am online PM me at yahoo or send me personal mail with ur yahoo id details, and when u wil be at yahoo, i cant upload here videos its very big files, i wil give u on yahoo all videos how assemble and how to disassemble mobiles, its very easy if u r intersted to do technical work you must be bit hard work you wil learn soon, i wil help you.

just keep searching forum you wil learn lots of things here,

best of luck for ur GSM future...

regards
abdulrahman