GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f148/)
-   -   NOKIA Competition - Best TECHNICIAN & ENGINEER OF THE YEAR 2007 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f148/nokia-competition-best-technician-engineer-year-2007-a-426680/)

khem 07-27-2007 18:34

NOKIA Competition - Best TECHNICIAN & ENGINEER OF THE YEAR 2007

Competition - Best TECHNICIAN & ENGINEER OF THE YEAR 2007 on both HARDWARE & SOFTWARE

Competition will end on 31 december 2007
& MODERATOR WILL HAVE TO CHOOSE THE BEST TECHNICIAN / ENGINEER..

POST NOW!!!

Rules: (Major Points)

*Only 1 Entry per person

*While taking the screenshot, one browser window with GSM FORUM should be open and minimised on the taskbar. (This step has been taken so that we know its your screenshot and not lifted it off any Other web-site)

*Please post only clickable thumbnails from imageshack,as, there are several users who have low bandwith. Its difficult for them to see the image then. If you are having a problem, contact the Manager and he'll upload it for you and provide you with the link.

*Only a Static Screenshot will be accepted.

POST YOUR ORIGINAL MOBILE PHONE SOLUTION AS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

khem 07-27-2007 18:48

sponsor Are Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.:KHALIFA:. 07-27-2007 19:35

the real engineers dont have time ........... though the idea is good but
sory from my side.... the thread will b useful for starters to gain sum real knowledge..........

ANY MEMBER HAVING PROBLEM REGARDING "HARDWARE & SOFTWARE" CAN PM ME ANY TIME..... ILL TRY MY BEST TO HELP U........

br
.:KHALIFA:.

puneet14884 07-27-2007 20:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by khalifa_smart (Post 2605259)
sory from my side.... the thread will b useful for starters to gain sum real knowledge..........

ANY MEMBER HAVING PROBLEM REGARDING "HARDWARE & SOFTWARE" CAN PM ME ANY TIME..... ILL TRY MY BEST TO HELP U........

br

;ike always the smart choice......agreed 100%

regards
PUNEET14884

:)

francis1986 07-28-2007 07:08

Quote:

br

Agree with you,

& if Moderators have to decide then look up in the old posts of the members:)

br

Francis

Ja\/\/aD 07-28-2007 08:04

Quote:

br

yes u r right man.....really don't have time:p

ramesh_931 07-28-2007 08:20

Quote:

br

agree with ureal person hove not time 2 prove himself if u find best one read theard

PARMATMA 07-28-2007 12:26

Those Who Want To Share Something New He Done Can Share By Sharing His Time. How Can U Tell Only Person As "best" ? Many In World Are Great With Different Skills.

.:KHALIFA:. 07-29-2007 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by PARMATMA (Post 2606609)
Those Who Want To Share Something New He Done Can Share By Sharing His Time. How Can U Tell Only Person As "best" ? Many In World Are Great With Different Skills.

TRUELY AGREE......

nobody can judge anybody..........;)

vrepair 07-29-2007 19:13

Raheeb The Best Guy For Ur Solutions

Hardware And Software

power1977 07-29-2007 21:48

The best solution is SM or SChematic....

s1emens 07-30-2007 02:45

everyday trying,soldering,desoldering,reballing,flashing, all the stuff repairing for only 1 purpose ---> $$$. We all do, correct?

Its really nice helping someone, i'll glad to help anyone but only on my spare time, its not arrogant or anything related, but its just we need money to live and we worked hard for that. This competition will be good if it has a prized (value) but if the target is a title then this competition itself isn't attractive.

br,
s1emens

parot 07-30-2007 10:46

not attractive at all,,,
if you want to know ho has got the best solution, and the best tech, review the posts,, everything is there enough for judgement...

br,
parot

ANUCHOPRA 08-10-2007 14:42

Any Way
My Vote Is For
Sevigsmteam Always.

Mourad120 08-10-2007 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncare (Post 2632891)
I want 6600 blutooth.Jamper solution.pls rply me ..........my id is [email protected]

there is no BLUETOOTH JUMPER SOLUTION ....since THE BT MODULE IT SELF is not an EMI_FILTER , FUSE , or a simple COIL to bypass by a set of jumpers ...ITS A REAL INTEGRATED CIRCUIT MY FRIEND ...so to repair it you need to to repalce it or just repair it by a BOX (UFS3 for exmaple thru repair BT , provided it has a soft prob) .

My Best Regards .