Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-18-2010, 13:23||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2008
Thanks Meter: 23
Nokia x6 no network
any idea what could be the problem???
The Following User Says Thank You to evaireland For This Useful Post:
|12-25-2010, 21:23||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: khulna ,bangladesh
Thanks Meter: 44
the solution that may help and guide to repair Nokia X6 having a No Network Signal reception. If ever tried to restore and update the device firmware but nothing happens, this solution shows the corresponding RF circuit of Nokia X6 PCB board that might something wrong, faulty or being damaged.
1. Apply and supply voltage to the PCB board using desired DC regulated power supply voltage of 3.7 volts. Check the supply voltage from the cellphone's battery through to the corresponding components highlighted in red color, these are battery supply voltage filter coils that being feeds to RF circuit components. IF there are no voltage readings on that areas, check the continuity of the battery positive terminal on that certain parts. Apply jumper if the line is cut or open. check also the filter coils and replace if found damaged.
2. Check and measure the secondary voltage output from the RF DC to DC converter chip highlighted in orange color. If there is no voltage readings on that spots, rework or replace the DC to DC converter IC.
3. Check or replace the Clock crystal oscillator. (VCTXO)
4. Rework or replace RF Power Ampilifier IC (PA)
5. Rework or replace Front End Module IC (FEM)
6. Rework or replace Radio Frequency IC (RF IC)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to khokon khan For This Useful Post:
|05-09-2012, 14:27||#7 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Thanks Meter: 1
my NOkia x6-00 8GB has the same problem... it sometimes not detecting network. but recently i found out that if i tap the phone on a hard surface by the top- left portion of its back side-- its screen should face towards us-- that is exactly the back portion of the writing "X6"... it starts working... its some hardware problem-loose contact like.... make sure that your phone is in a carry case before tapping the handset.....
please mail me if anybody know how to make it working without this tapping...
thanks and regards
|06-04-2012, 12:52||#8 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Inside NCK Dongle
Thanks Meter: 49
|11-11-2012, 19:39||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2001
Thanks Meter: 11
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new||Tomas||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||7||07-05-2014 12:33|
|Need software upgrade for Nokia 5110||ptkrf||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||29||06-27-2014 22:31|
|New Nokia Software!!!!!!!||Jefferson||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L )||48||05-12-2013 14:07|