GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2008, 19:50   #16 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 451193
Thanks Meter: 38

dont let ur hope down cheer there is more ways if one way is closed the another way is open. that day we used hot airgun to service now we uses infred heater means one close and another open so be positive nothing will go wrong why because i am also mobile techinican since 5 years and till iam working with mobile.
Old 09-11-2008, 15:37   #17 (permalink)

Member: 611255
Thanks Meter: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeta View Post
I am mobile repairer , doing practise from last 2 year , all the brother in this forum are requested to please send the opinion regarding the future of mobile repairing , as every body know that the nokia 6610 all the IC where removed and replaced with the help of hot air gun, but now some new mobile phone curcuit , IC are pasted permanently ( not removed ) so in future , what is going to happened , the mobile phone reparing future is bright or not , please help me , also say what type of curcuit are going to come , easy repairable or not, please help me , thank you .
i think every bussines or work you are working for always have future bad or good if we want good in future we should have to flexible with the technologies . like new equipment of repairing knowledge of new circuites of phoenes and one thing we in this future vision i don't recmend chip value phones as repiaring becouse i named them disposible phones if they have big problem we don't ruin our time on them and as you are whatching in costly handsets doesnot haves bonded chips like thoes phones so that they are good for future repairing and we should optimistic in future good repairing equipment are coming like osiloscaner by that you can check which area has foults which ic is not working properly on board without removing from board and infra gun is more good rework station then air gun this gun can remove plastic components without desolve it with help you can change rf pf ic that is most sensitive ics there is one mre thing you can be expand in to computer line by these professon you will learn it as easy no simple porson can and after that your are not satisfied you should fall back and change bussiness for good sake
The Following User Says Thank You to pal707 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2009, 08:28   #18 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 153596
can you pls tell me the name of air gun pls..i need 1 badly
Old 09-10-2009, 06:11   #19 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 643992
Sonork: 100.1625367
Thanks Meter: 180
brother in this fild everyday some changes so we cant feels about this sactor so enjoy with every new technology
Old 08-04-2012, 09:50   #20 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 272553
Thanks Meter: 9
ha ha ha after 5 year.....what u think now?..what is the future of mobile repairing?
Old 09-16-2014, 14:01   #21 (permalink)

Member: 2258634
Thanks Meter: 0
What do you think now

So we are well on our way to 2015 so what do you think now? I've been in electronics for over 20 years. Recently started a new mobile phone repair store at the beginning of 2014 first month taking £79 and 8 months later the report shows August taking £2,700 Any one working self employed knows it takes a good 3 years to become established and start making a profit. This trade is remarkably healthy I'm already on a profit and expected to start expanding early 2015. But my worry is phones will become modular and parts will be interchangeable by a simple click on click off procedure allowing all device owners to change their broken parts at ease knocking us out of the business. What do you recon ?

Last edited by Mpr Dereham; 09-16-2014 at 14:05. Reason: Spelling
Old 08-28-2018, 06:17   #22 (permalink)

Member: 2858214
need to ask thyself if there is a substaintial industry or not, if so, it's a long time career life needing to keep to advance yourself. secondly, if there is a scalable industry due to it can aloways keep of exisitng job opportunity and dynamic. 2 years is just a short time, which is even not possible to promote to any more senior position even working in police or military.