GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > GSM Mobile Links

GSM Mobile Links Useful Links related to GSM, Cell Phones and Unlocking Programs and Sites.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2014, 14:01   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1681461
Sonork: [OFFLINE]
Thanks Meter: 1,011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momin_Telecom View Post
Dear sir Google Drive Many Time Busy and show this massage

i think Better to upload
Mediafire & Dev Host side is the best for Download Per pus please like that media fire & dev host site & any other site

1 file resume capability only 2 time in 24 hours

use file next day working

Old 09-06-2014, 07:28   #32 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 947561
Thanks Meter: 14,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momin_Telecom View Post
Dear sir Google Drive Many Time Busy and show this massage

i think Better to upload
Mediafire & Dev Host side is the best for Download Per pus please like that media fire & dev host site & any other site
Dev-host space is max 40 gb and we have over 600 Gb
dev-host doesn't support FTP upload too so is fine only to store specific files.
About mediafire it is high risk as they can close any time your account if they find any dmca complaint about your files and we just lost 100gb of files one month ago on 4shared for the same reason.

BR

Alex

Old 09-06-2014, 07:35   #33 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 2089356
Sonork: Threema: 3N5W6VV9
Thanks Meter: 520
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by moulnisky View Post
Dev-host space is max 40 gb and we have over 600 Gb
dev-host doesn't support FTP upload too so is fine only to store specific files.
About mediafire it is high risk as they can close any time your account if they find any dmca complaint about your files and we just lost 100gb of files one month ago on 4shared for the same reason.

BR

Alex
hi , over 600 gb i think its not a problem,
we have a lot a members here were actually will donate if they want so that
we can bulid our private server,one of the members here will bulid a pc with 1tb Hdd
and host it to his house with his fast network speed we can custimize ftp upload etc
i think it need time but it worth

br

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 09-06-2014, 11:08   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BesfortShalaTec View Post
hi , over 600 gb i think its not a problem,
we have a lot a members here were actually will donate if they want so that
we can bulid our private server,one of the members here will bulid a pc with 1tb Hdd
and host it to his house with his fast network speed we can custimize ftp upload etc
i think it need time but it worth

br

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Bro,
Belive me: don't put any hope on the donations.
I even removed the paypal address where doing them as in one year I got only 3 donations for a total amount of 30$ neither enaugh to pay one of the hosting services we been using.
I'm not missing here the hardware to build a dedicated hosting server (Have a couple of nice beasts just getting dust) but I well know there is no way I could ever get enaugh from the donations to pay the 130 pounds per month needed for a line with the needed bandwidth to support the 1000+ download that are going on contnuosly from the website.
The only help we get in the expenses comes from the advertising but even there, whatever every day over 6k people use the website, we don't get more then 120-130 click on the banners and considering 92% of the users are from India, they are paid not more then 5 cents each.
Just to have a laugh I get more support from French users cos of Viko and acer (2 brands) then from India with over 30 brands fully supported.
Anyway, considering how the users are moving (Just taking without giving any support like opening a banner) we reserve the right to put the website time to time in maintenance so, at least, the users who really support us can use the resource without being forced to wait for the file cos 100 people per minute doing absolutely no effort overload it.
Just to understand how it works:

The page views in India (the country which uses for the most this website) been 15.185 today but only 60 clicks been done on the banners so the country which benefit for the most from the support area doesn't get bothered to support it at all.
Better result do other country, whatever using the website lot less then India Like Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia and even Kenya!!!
As someone once said: "If you don't give water to the tree soon or later it will stop giving you fruits"

BR

Alex

Note : Opening a banner costs the users nothing but help us to stay on line

Last edited by moulnisky; 05-19-2015 at 07:29.

The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-06-2014, 13:57   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 177503
Sonork: 100.1657346
Thanks Meter: 390
Quote:
Hi Bro,
I even removed the paypal address where doing them as in one year I got only 3 donations for a total amount of 30$ neither enaugh to pay one of the hosting services we been using.
I'm not missing here the hardware to build a dedicated hosting server (Have a couple of nice beasts just getting dust) but I well know there is no way I could ever get enaugh from the donations to pay the 130 pounds per month needed for a line with the needed bandwidth to support the 1000+ download that are going on contnuosly from the website.
The only help we get in the expenses comes from the advertising but even there, whatever every day over 6k people use the website, we don't get more then 120-130 click on the banners and considering 92% of the users are from India, they are paid not more then 5 cents each.
Just to have a laugh I get more support from French users cos of Viko and acer (2 brands) then from India with over 30 brands fully supported.

BR

Alex
@moulnisky
i think its because lack of awareness. most users don't know how the adsense work. why don't u put one intro on the home page of the site requesting users to click on Google adds every time they download any file or at least once daily when they visit the site. like other sites, Mashable for an example insist visitors to like their fb page.
also open a fb page where u can post news of newly updated files so that everybody will know. no doubt fb the most convenient way to reach peoples.
i think this way, from the site adsense and fb advertising u can get fair amount to run a good server.
P.S. if u need a helping hand to manage fb page and other things, i can help u.

Old 09-06-2014, 21:20   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by string_master View Post
@moulnisky
i think its because lack of awareness. most users don't know how the adsense work. why don't u put one intro on the home page of the site requesting users to click on Google adds every time they download any file or at least once daily when they visit the site. like other sites, Mashable for an example insist visitors to like their fb page.
also open a fb page where u can post news of newly updated files so that everybody will know. no doubt fb the most convenient way to reach peoples.
i think this way, from the site adsense and fb advertising u can get fair amount to run a good server.
P.S. if u need a helping hand to manage fb page and other things, i can help u.
You can't push the users to click on the banners as it would be against the adsense rules and neirther add a flag which doesn't allow you to go on if the user doesn't click on the banners.
Anyway it is fine: the users just get what they allow us to give them. The few users who really support us get the access to the files in a different way even if the website should go down.

BR

Alex

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2014, 09:09   #37 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1039903
Thanks Meter: 2,040
Hi sir
u make support area that means u invested in it
make this site pay access as user no r big make 1 yr fee less like rs-500/- or rs-1000/- per member 4 a year if user id+pass uses more than two ip address id will be block as most user not uses paypal so give them local indian bank a/c no to deposted the money in it. It will easy 4 indian user

u can think abt it?

Old 09-21-2014, 11:08   #38 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 145494
Sonork: 100.111656
Thanks Meter: 18,409
Quote:
Hi Bro,
Anyway, considering how the users are moving (Just taking without giving any support like opening a banner) we reserve the right to put the website time to time in maintenance so, at least, the users who really support us can use the resource without being forced to wait for the file cos 100 people per minute doing absolutely no effort overload it.
Just to understand how it works:

The page views in India (the country which uses for the most this website) been 15.185 today but only 60 clicks been done on the banners so the country which benefit for the most from the support area doesn't get bothered to support it at all.
Better result do other country, whatever using the website lot less then India Like Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia and even Kenya!!!
As someone once said: "If you don't give water to the tree soon or later it will stop giving you fruits"

BR

Alex
@allex sir
I want to say u that i m ready to dontae more than 300 usd to ur work but kindly make ur support site paid download other company have policiees like asanfiles bootloader i m paying and i ready to but all acess through paid user with high sspeed download
i have premium account for adrive and others also

for forum member if u earn money form these files why not u pay here
mind nothing comes free in life just ready for good site
wbr

Old 09-21-2014, 11:09   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobilehelper View Post
this site is not for good sir..

dear moulnisky sir please change download new hosting....

@allex sir
u get this type request
JUST GO PREMIUM YEARLY OR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION
just do it bcoz u never get donation bcoz only selling will do

Old 09-21-2014, 17:13   #40 (permalink)
No Life Poster

kindly give ur local bank details for support here

@alex and other who give 100% supporting us

please provide us bank details of india any region we put money their or give debit card payment for donation or support to ur support area, al least me and my friends group will support donation more than 1000 usd to ur site we are 5 friends group we get benifitted from ur support site we also try to give some water to tree

just post here or pm me to further assitance

The Following User Says Thank You to chinchik For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2014, 10:45   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinchik View Post
@alex and other who give 100% supporting us

please provide us bank details of india any region we put money their or give debit card payment for donation or support to ur support area, al least me and my friends group will support donation more than 1000 usd to ur site we are 5 friends group we get benifitted from ur support site we also try to give some water to tree

just post here or pm me to further assitance
Hi,
I start with a big thanks for your offer: really appreciated.
The original idea when the forum started the support area was to build a resource able to give the gsmhosting user what they needed to service the rebranded mobiles most sold: this resource needed to be for everybody, free and as more complete we could.
Today, 18 months after this project started, this support area has 1.000.000 pageviews per month, 10.000 files downloaded per day and 6.000 users, as average, daily using it.
This volume of traffic is hard to manage for everybody and the support hosting system had to be changed more then once to follow the growing in files requestes as it is not a traffic volume easy to manage.
We must always say thanks to all the users who been supporting us, giving us access to OG support areas, passing files, small donations or even with a simple thanks for our work.
On the other side we get almost daily:
a) complaints from people, not at all supporting us, cos they can't download files
b) Idiots hotlinking the files in their posts or on their ********s.
c) Other websites copying from us all the files or even buiding clones still linking our paid hosting spaces.
Just to understand, most of the files you find on other big names websites like needrom are for the most copied from us (I can show here the proof easily but it is not needed) so, without us, neither there you could find these files today.
Wasn't our target make a living off the support area, so it is free and unlimited for everybody, but would be nice if it is able to get more from the advertising side making us able to invest on better servers for the hosting.
If at least 10% of ther users would open a banner when accessing the support area this would be possible and without any cost for the users himself: is so hard doing it? we don't think so.. it is just a matter of willing.
After this I renew my thanks but i can't accept your offer: would be unfair for you and your friends paying such amount for an anyway free service: we are anyway willing to give you lot the login details to use the support area when requested, just contact me via private message to have them.
Thanks again and

BR

Alex

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2014, 10:00   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Time to close the support area

Hi,
as we can see there is no interest at all, apart for a few users, to support us in the effort been done up to today in giving you this free service.
Some users, instead to support us, keep spamming all around the forum with the links of other websites (with our same limitations as number of download per day as they use google drive too) and even get mental if we delete their thread (this cos they neither give credits to the actual file owner).
They can't even get that once we close that website won't have any update as the contents there are coming from us or that they store just one version of hardware/firmware for the model while we well know some models have loads of HW version not compatible between them.
We are sorry but we had enaugh.
The website will be closed within one week and all the hosting spaces will be deleted (forgot to say that most of these website don't store firmwares for the not android phones which means won't be any support for them in the future).
If anyone is willing to buy it to keep it alive, at his own expenses and effort, he is welcome to contact me in private about it (serious offers, please).

BR

Alex

The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to moulnisky For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2014, 12:51   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1895099
Sonork: 100.1647265
Thanks Meter: 148
i think this is not a good idea because wa all know that only your site gave us a files and there no other support of box owners . If you say it as a warning

Old 10-07-2014, 13:16   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1873645
Thanks Meter: 977
@moulnisky

yes you are right.

need to shutdown it.or make paid access.will be good for all.

if need more ftp .i can provide( which is not in your list) but.1st make paid.

BR.

your unknown friend.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laxmi kamlesh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2014, 13:20   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 953334
Sonork: 100.1614005
Thanks Meter: 15,419
Another Shock For gsmhosting user's

Closed Thread