GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   GSM Mobile Links (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f16/)
-   -   Moulnisky.com is changing (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f16/moulnisky-com-changing-1835543/)

MUKESH RAJ 10-07-2014 13:34

@Moulnisky.

Dear Sir when it will Paid,

if paid than will be Good for All Users

PASSIONATE_BOYS 10-07-2014 14:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by moulnisky (Post 10599491)
Hi,
as we can see there is no interest at all, apart for a few users, to support us in the effort been done up to today in giving you this free service.
Some users, instead to support us, keep spamming all around the forum with the links of other websites (with our same limitations as number of download per day as they use google drive too) and even get mental if we delete their thread (this cos they neither give credits to the actual file owner).
They can't even get that once we close that website won't have any update as the contents there are coming from us or that they store just one version of hardware/firmware for the model while we well know some models have loads of HW version not compatible between them.
We are sorry but we had enaugh.
The website will be closed within one week and all the hosting spaces will be deleted (forgot to say that most of these website don't store firmwares for the not android phones which means won't be any support for them in the future).
If anyone is willing to buy it to keep it alive, at his own expenses and effort, he is welcome to contact me in private about it (serious offers, please).

BR

Alex

Hi Alex,
I think instead of shutting it down why don't you first make it paid site!! Make it paid and wait, lets say for a month or two to see the response. If you get enough to run the site then continue else shut it down totally.
BTW whatever decision you will make is welcome since you have already done a lot for free users from so many months.

P.S.- I've few ftp, if you need pm me.

Br.

chandanps18 10-07-2014 15:13

@Moulnisky/Alex

I get ur point correctly.
But instead of shutting down, why don't u prefer to go for a paid system.
Look Sir, u hv invested a lot a tried so hard for us and most importantly free for us that could never be done by anyone else....

Great salute to the efforts....

Hence it's not a good idea to permanently close.
Please make it paid system and wait at least 3 to 4 months to check whether it is enough to run the system or not.

And for the ad u have added to the website, make it compulsory.

Yes no one can work for free.
So Sir don't close it, make it paid and ad compulsory.......

And finally it would be a better option to make it premium.

Yes time for the revolution....
But the final decision is upto you Alex.

DYNET 10-07-2014 17:28

Nice going it's really nice step to save industries your free file sharing was killing market too much many new child players jump without any knowalge. And they killing business earning and all of this happen because your have surve free

Sorry for hard feelings
"We have 70 % water on earth But for drinking water we have to pay
So nothing is free and free thing some time as nothing "

At list paid system will manage monopoly business ...Even this forum must have some fees to logging and product support can manage authorized access for product support

BesfortShalaTec 10-07-2014 20:12

shut it down dude , we will start another open project who can donate all with files

My Knowledge not enogh, I am a High School Boy

chinchik 10-08-2014 02:47

Quote:

Hi,
as we can see there is no interest at all, apart for a few users, to support us in the effort been done up to today in giving you this free service.
Some users, instead to support us, keep spamming all around the forum with the links of other websites (with our same limitations as number of download per day as they use google drive too) and even get mental if we delete their thread (this cos they neither give credits to the actual file owner).
They can't even get that once we close that website won't have any update as the contents there are coming from us or that they store just one version of hardware/firmware for the model while we well know some models have loads of HW version not compatible between them.
The website will be closed within one week and all the hosting spaces will be deleted (forgot to say that most of these website don't store firmwares for the not android phones which means won't be any support for them in the future).
If anyone is willing to buy it to keep it alive, at his own expenses and effort, he is welcome to contact me in private about it (serious offers, please).

BR

Alex

bro don't close support just remove the tag free support its full paid service if anyone want file must be use file for earning money not for fun so 99% user of support area are technician but they get benefited but don't want to give support site life ." all member from india if any one not get food how could they alive so please hit ad tag b4 u start download and give a little bit to free support" JUST THINK if support site site closed how could u get files for future models coming if any one have files he would sold u at high rate why not pay little here .

@ alex just go premium

only way to stand nothing other scheme will do

think again and don't close support i can only request u but its ur team decision whatever comes i accept it.

thanks

feel_free 10-08-2014 08:45

hi,
Moulnisky if u r planing to make the site pay no problem u r decision is accepted but please for donation or for purchasing premium account for indian customers please try to create bank a/c through SBI ie State Bank of India because across india 90% mostly in all states,state bank brances are available please think of it

omi17 10-08-2014 17:10

Quote:

Hi,

BR

Alex

Hii Sir,
Don't close the support just make it paid support.Many users are willing to pay for your service!!!:(

VIJAY2U2 10-08-2014 19:12

Hi Sir
Plz don't close the site just make it paid
Wait & see the respond if u got the invest then continue it I m sure paid service will change scenario

NOKIA EXPERT 10-09-2014 06:40

your site file's always mostly use pls don't close

deepakgarg 10-09-2014 08:53

don't close ... just make it paid

FullFlashPak 10-09-2014 09:52

Quote:

Hi,

BR

Alex

hi boss
chack my pm...

Regard
FullFlashpak

amit_deswal22 10-09-2014 09:54

sir pls make it paid but reasonable price

blacky199 10-09-2014 14:57

pls don't close make it paid

luckymobile jalandhar 10-09-2014 15:32

dont close just make id paid