GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   GSM Mobile Links (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f16/)
-   -   Moulnisky.com is changing (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f16/moulnisky-com-changing-1835543/)

moulnisky 10-20-2014 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by hitech care (Post 10626341)
If u have all then y r u asking for files in forum......people having ur type of attitude i think its better for forum if u leave..........

1 info for u copy paste sites will not give u latest models n updates.......

U say u have lots of software dont showw off .....No one ask here wht u have....

No worries bro, I made my best to make him happy: Kenia now can't access any more the support area (Error 403).

BR

Alex

hitech care 10-20-2014 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by moulnisky (Post 10626350)
No worries bro, I made my best to make him happy: Kenia now can't access any more the support area (Error 403).

BR

Alex

Great alex Bro .... Hahahahaha

blacky199 10-20-2014 19:24

Now I cannot access moulnisky I am ready to pay but you did not give proper answer about access area controll like login or account maintanence are how you identify user who support moulnisky and I already posted like this questions but you can't answer that I am still waiting for your reply brother alex

hitech care 10-20-2014 19:35

@Blacky199 Support was not developed now fully bt if u want premium support access u can donate
For bank detail contact http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/member.php?u=505794 Send Him a private msg asking for bank detail....

Thanks
WBR
Hitech Care

moulnisky 10-20-2014 19:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacky199 (Post 10626515)
Now I cannot access moulnisky I am ready to pay but you did not give proper answer about access area controll like login or account maintanence are how you identify user who support moulnisky and I already posted like this questions but you can't answer that I am still waiting for your reply brother alex

Hi,
the login system is under building right now: once ready everything will be easier.
At the moment the files are hosted on public hosting like gdrive or mediafire and the new files are set as private: who get registered is added on both mediafire and gdrive as viewer so able to download all the files he, right now, can't access.
The system is simple but works.
Anyway no reason to rush at the moment as wouldn't be long before the login system will be fully ready and active.

BR

Alex

..::Nokian CareŽ::.. 10-20-2014 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by blacky199 (Post 10626154)
pls confirm http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/10618965-post86.html
is this premium access area screen shot

Just wait n watch soon the new system will be activated..

blacky199 10-20-2014 20:40

Thank you for yourr reply

nitish1 10-21-2014 05:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by moulnisky (Post 10626530)
Hi,
the login system is under building right now: once ready everything will be easier.
At the moment the files are hosted on public hosting like gdrive or mediafire and the new files are set as private: who get registered is added on both mediafire and gdrive as viewer so able to download all the files he, right now, can't access.
The system is simple but works.
Anyway no reason to rush at the moment as wouldn't be long before the login system will be fully ready and active.

BR

Alex

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

????????????

king.of.gsm 10-21-2014 11:33

@ moulnisky
i think u have to make paid service and its also best for our business

neeraj lalwani 10-22-2014 09:51

but now i should do please give me another i whant celcon aa1+ flash file argent

shohidsd1 10-22-2014 16:20

Moulnisky.com is going to paid server.

One impotant thing that you have only one software ver: in your support list for a model but some model have different firmware ver: for example symphony w125 it has two kind of software build versions
1* W125_0201_T0572 ( in your support list)
2* W125_0201_V0749

Sometimes phone got dead with wrong firmware flashed ( crossed ver: )
so there is no availability of all firmware ver: of a model in your support list . that's the main case and most firmware in your list have availability to their own support site and what are not available in othersite is also not listed in your site.so make sure first to support all brand , all model, all versions. other wise it will be valueless in my opinion .

moulnisky 10-22-2014 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by shohidsd1 (Post 10630662)
One impotant thing that you have only one software ver: in your support list for a model but some model have different firmware ver: for example symphony w125 it has two kind of software build versions
1* W125_0201_T0572 ( in your support list)
2* W125_0201_V0749

Sometimes phone got dead with wrong firmware flashed ( crossed ver: )
so there is no availability of all firmware ver: of a model in your support list . that's the main case and most firmware in your list have availability to their own support site and what are not available in othersite is also not listed in your site.so make sure first to support all brand , all model, all versions. other wise it will be valueless in my opinion .

When is possible we store all the software version available (you can see it on micromax and karbonn).
Models like karbonn A6 or Lava Iris X1 have up tp 5 different hardware versions and we have all the versions available on the support
Unluckily some areas like Symphony are going on with files given to us from other users randomly as who have the access prefer to sell the firmware privately.

BR

Alex

spidersyed 10-24-2014 10:30

pls dont upload Adrive

shamsulhaq 10-26-2014 05:24

site not open

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.
please help

Gsmbizz 10-26-2014 05:40

very goood :) make it paid support

:)