GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Universal GSM Software (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f162/)
-   -   Free license Master Mobile Market beta test version (Mobile Shop & repair center ) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f162/free-license-master-mobile-market-beta-test-version-mobile-shop-repair-center-1954307/)

Mastercode_Gsm 06-23-2015 23:15

Greeting

First we would like to thank you all for your interest in our program Master Mobile Market

Secondly, there is a misunderstanding of the principle of the program as originally we never designed it to be similar to the point of sale program (POS), but that program consists of several programs combined to cover need's any center or store interested in the maintenance of cellular devices, and did not and we are not interested in accountability buying and selling of cellular and spare parts

because we know that there are many excellent programs interested in this field, including the program Mobile Shop will send you a link demo version of the program if you are interested

Third, The program Master Mobile Market is interested in several points:

1- Simplified accounting program is far from the complexities of accounting and is only interested in the process of maintenance and is not for sale and purchase or stock

2 - Send a text message to the customer until the completion of the maintenance of his mobile automatically via the Internet (SMS or Whatsapp) or Modem (under development)

3 - Simplified accounting program is interested in converting units or the balance of the SIM card to another automatically from any android device plugged into the computer (under development)

4 - Save names and phone numbers of customers to use them later in the marketing process (offers or at public events)

5 - Program to send text messages via modem or whatsapp Broadcast

6 - Program supports unlock mobile network and find out information about the network (IMEI checker / Blocked) and is divided into two parts for free and paid

7 - Program supports your ads so that it is accessible from all participants in this program in your country or around the world

8 - Download the application on Android and supports the process of format or remove gmail account ,etc...

9 - In addition support program and download files used for the maintenance of cellular devices

10 - and many other program's will come later

i know i still in the start of this project and i have a lot of work to do

i wish that i clarify many points in all yours tickets support and again i want to thank you about your feedback

best regards

Master Mobile Market Team...

cheyn 07-04-2015 13:09

NICE Program and great work, few points if could recommend.
1:create number sequence(job card numbers).easy to search with a job card number.you can have a same phone with same problem.Example,lcd broken.which is not covered by warranty.
2:create option to book in phone for warranty.
3:create a security feature with password to enter processing order inside control centre. so only technician or person with password can change the progress.nobody else.
4:inside control centre,finshing job order,where we see edit total and spare part cost if can add labour cost.
5:Give limited access in control centre, to certain worker profile example sale centre or the person at the front desk booking in out the phones.
create security features which can be activated for each worker profile.
example;front desk can only book in phones and book out.
only sepervisor must be able to edit prices.
and technician must be able to change job status but cannot book in phones.
in a nutshell create security features which can be activated by admin to give priveledge to who he wish to.

i hope you understand me i have written lot. if not gladly contact me.
all the best and looking forward to using your software.

zmezi 10-31-2019 17:15

if i want active this software how much ?

jeremyxps 11-12-2019 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mastercode_Gsm (Post 11106427)
Master Mobile Market Beta V0.03 (Download Link)

What New?

1 - Activating Mobile Repair Report ( For Active Beta Tester only )

2 - Activating Network Mode ( For All Beta Tester )

Bugs Fixed :

1 - Fix Phone Mobile number Registration form to be 8 or 10 digits

2 - Fix Format Date for some Desktop

thank's @ One_Hermit for testing and report bugs

Beta Tester :

1 - Active Beta tester : Who send activation key by email and send report about the software

2 - Silent Beta tester : who download the software but keep silent also are welcome to be an active beta tester any time

All who want to be active beta tester please send by email your activation key

Note : you must use the same email that you register the soft

- About other Suggestion post by great users here still under development

- About Network mode i will prepare tutorial about that soon

- Note Important : Master Mobile Market Beta V0.02 Link Download Removed from my Google drive

for any question you can open a ticket support or post here your question or by email

Master Mobile Market Team...

I could activate the beta version please