GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > Universal GSM Software

Universal GSM Software Write here for questions about Universal GSM Software. Example: USPU, twinsim, sms-soft, drivers...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2015, 20:33   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 125037
Sonork: 100.1649338
Thanks Meter: 254
Donate money to this user

When checking a job.. the time status delay and finish date expected values are random I guess....

Also, whenever there is a date... it's shown in English apart from the month that is taken from a different language

Cheers
X4ce
Old 06-02-2015, 21:11   #32 (permalink)

Member: 1938175
Sonork: 100.88503
Thanks Meter: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by excessive View Post
When checking a job.. the time status delay and finish date expected values are random I guess....
time status delay and finished date expected based on repair invoice where you can enter the expected time then the soft get the date from your pc (time-date) and convert to mm/dd/yyyy and calculate the finish date expected then calculate time difference from time now and the finish date expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by excessive View Post
Also, whenever there is a date... it's shown in English apart from the month that is taken from a different language

Cheers
X4ce
i didn't understand what you mean but i just test date in English language
please can you clear more this point

br
The Following User Says Thank You to Mastercode_Gsm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2015, 21:27   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 125037
Sonork: 100.1649338
Thanks Meter: 254
Donate money to this user
I'm already in bed. Will post a pic to clarify tomorrow morning

Old 06-02-2015, 21:31   #34 (permalink)

Or if you mean delay time status remaining x D : XX H : XX M : XX sec so it will not change till you select an order in list orders that mean if you press many time on the same order you will see the remaining time changed on every click else it will not auto decrement
Old 06-03-2015, 07:41   #35 (permalink)

Explanation about Repair Invoice categories

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATHI View Post

Note Important : All data entry in repair invoice you can not edit them after saving job order , so you must double check all input data before saving order job .

Customer Info :

1 - Name : your Customer Name info

2 - Mobile : your Customer Mobile number 8 or 10 digits without the code country

3 - Add PhBook : if checked then mobile number will add to phonebook.ini
else if unchecked then No phone will appear in mobile field

4 - Smart Search : if you enter a mobile number that was already entered before to a customer then it will auto display the name of customer saved in Name field

Note : if you enter a mobile number that was already saved with name in database and you enter a different name in field name then the soft will auto take the name saved in database for that number after saving order job.
Reason : for prevent any spelling error or different name

Mobile Info :

1 - Brand : Ex- SAMSUNG , APPLE , NOKIA , SONY , etc...

2 - Models : Every Brand have there own models Ex : I9300 , iPhone 5s , etc

3 - Edit Brand or Model Name : Disabled will activated in full Version

Note : You can add new Brand or Model By pressing in list Add New Brand or Add New Model

4 - IMEI : 14 digits Customer Mobile with function to check if your entry IMEI Number is true or false .

You can use any barcode reader to read Stickers IMEI and input directly in IMEI field

5 - Check Box if IMEI not available : checked when IMEI not available for Example : Dead iPhone or other reason.

i will post the rest Explanation when i ll have more free time

Master Mobile Market Team...
Old 06-03-2015, 08:38   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1834832
Thanks Meter: 1,450
Brother Cash/Credit Also Need To Added.....Also Price Tag Option So I Can Add Software Price To All Model Fix Rate For All Customer..Also Include Category Customer/Counter....Make Sure If You Add Price Tag Option there Must Be 2 Option Customer & Counter....
The Following User Says Thank You to hitech care For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2015, 09:50   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitech care View Post
Brother Cash/Credit Also Need To Added.....
paid Amount or unpaid Amount for any order job already exist it will appear in complete form after you select complete order then to see which order paid or unpaid and the name of customer with all details it will appear in Mobile Repair report section and we will activate Mobile report later in the next week for beta tester

Quote:
Price Tag Option So I Can Add Software Price To All Model Fix Rate For All Customer..
Nice idea and good suggestion we will work on it

Quote:
Also Include Category Customer/Counter....Make Sure If You Add Price Tag Option there Must Be 2 Option Customer & Counter....
about customer auto counter number idea accepted i think that we will do it in next version beta

thank you and waiting more feed back from all who test the software

Old 06-03-2015, 12:05   #38 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2282226
Thanks Meter: 52
exe removed by norton internet security [v21.7.0.11]

Old 06-03-2015, 12:25   #39 (permalink)

Scanned now with kaspersky PURE 3.00 and here result

Old 06-03-2015, 14:45   #40 (permalink)

as i believe there is no virus in my software , i submit a ticket to norton company to retest my software again.

and also any one can scan my software with other antivirus are welcome

thanks in advance

Old 06-03-2015, 18:45   #41 (permalink)

Member: 2403447
Thanks Meter: 1
Hi,

I'm Harry from Norton Support team. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please private message me the Submission number for your executable, I can check it further with our security response team and get back to you.

Thanks!
Harry
Norton Support
The Following User Says Thank You to Norton Support For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2015, 21:26   #42 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastercode_Gsm View Post
Note Important : All data entry in repair invoice you can not edit them after saving job order , so you must double check all input data before saving order job .

Customer Info :

1 - Name : your Customer Name info

2 - Mobile : your Customer Mobile number 8 or 10 digits without the code country

3 - Add PhBook : if checked then mobile number will add to phonebook.ini
else if unchecked then No phone will appear in mobile field

4 - Smart Search : if you enter a mobile number that was already entered before to a customer then it will auto display the name of customer saved in Name field

Note : if you enter a mobile number that was already saved with name in database and you enter a different name in field name then the soft will auto take the name saved in database for that number after saving order job.
Reason : for prevent any spelling error or different name

Mobile Info :

1 - Brand : Ex- SAMSUNG , APPLE , NOKIA , SONY , etc...

2 - Models : Every Brand have there own models Ex : I9300 , iPhone 5s , etc

3 - Edit Brand or Model Name : Disabled will activated in full Version

Note : You can add new Brand or Model By pressing in list Add New Brand or Add New Model

4 - IMEI : 14 digits Customer Mobile with function to check if your entry IMEI Number is true or false .

You can use any barcode reader to read Stickers IMEI and input directly in IMEI field

5 - Check Box if IMEI not available : checked when IMEI not available for Example : Dead iPhone or other reason.
Mobile Problem Received :

1 - Select Type : List box have 2 options Hardware or Software that mean what you want to do in repairing mobile as hardware or software.

2 - Select Fault : what is the problem of mobile if it is hardware for example (Not charging - No Network - Change LCD - Change Touch- etc...)
or if it is Software ( Flashing - Unlock - Repair IMEI - Format - Change Language - etc...)

3 - Add New Fault : if you select Type Hardware than New Fault will be added in Hardware List or if you select Type Software than New Fault will be added in Software List.

Note : every time you select Fault it will auto appear in text area that mean you can select multiple faults for the same Order Job and maybe mixed for example problem hardware is Not charging and Flashing so you will see in text area : 1-Hardware : Not Charging ; 2-Software : Flashing.

4 - Clear Text : Remove selected Fault from text areause it when you select wrong fault.

Mobile Status Received :

1 - Select Status : what is the status of mobile when you received that mean for example ( Power OFF - Hang on Logo - Broken Touch - Broken Cover - Missing Screws - etc...)

Note : you can select multiple status for the same order job

Mobile Accessory Received :

i think it is clear but i will explain by default - Nothing - is checked and you can select multiple accessory that you received with the customer mobile

Service center :

1 - Served by : the worker who receive the mobile from customer

2 - send to worker :
the worker who will repair the mobile

Note : you can change the worker later in control center , suppose the first worker fail in repairing the mobile and you want to send it to another pro or out side your mobile shop

Time / Price Expected :

1 - Repair Time : you can select from list (1-2-3-etc..) and select (Hour - day - week - month) the time you expect to finish your job in repairing mobile customer

2 - Cost Expected : amount expected to tell your customer how much you expect the cost of repairing his mobile , and you can change it later in control center

3 - Multiple Currency : By default 3 currency exist ( USD - EURO - LBP ) and you can add your Local currency country

Clear All Texts :

it will clear
all texts area in Repair invoice

Save Order Job
:

it will save your order then take you to Control Center
page

Print Order Job
:

Print the invoice and it will be activate in full version

Old 06-03-2015, 23:00   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1834832
Thanks Meter: 1,450
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastercode_Gsm View Post
paid Amount or unpaid Amount for any order job already exist it will appear in complete form after you select complete order then to see which order paid or unpaid and the name of customer with all details it will appear in Mobile Repair report section and we will activate Mobile report later in the next week for beta tester

Nice idea and good suggestion we will work on it

about customer auto counter number idea accepted i think that we will do it in next version beta

thank you and waiting more feed back from all who test the software

Brother I Want To Say When You Add Option For Fix Price Rate...Divide In 2 Parts Customer & Retail Counter Sometime Counter Work Came So We Have To Cut Some Margin For Other Counter Who Give Us Handset For Repair..

For Demo
(While Tagging Rates) Nokia 2700C Flashing Customer Charge 5$ & Counter Charge 3$

(While Creating Invoice Receipt) Customer Type * Customer * Counter/Retailer When I Select Any Of Them Respective Rate According To Type Auto Came....(If i Select Customer 5$ If Counter 3$)..Hope You Understand....

This Is Just For Example

Also Add job Id Invoice ID/No. If Not Added
Old 06-05-2015, 10:15   #44 (permalink)

Reply from norton antivirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by One_Hermit View Post
exe removed by norton internet security [v21.7.0.11]

replying to my ticket about Master Mobile Market detected as threat in Norton internet security the answer is :

and this is a proof that Master Mobile Market not contain any virus or malware etc...
@ One_Hermit please you can test again

Now back to work for all beta testers please i need your full report before 08/06/2015 for we can continue to the next step in testing

next step is : activating Mobile order report

and after we will activate the network mode for beta tester

you can send report by email or ticket support or here

waiting hear from you as fast as you can for prevent any delay in our plan

thank you

The Following User Says Thank You to Mastercode_Gsm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2015, 14:02   #45 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2282226
Thanks Meter: 52
thanks now working normally

but facing some problem
1. software accept only 8 digit mobile number [not 10]
2. unable to save job without mobile number - mobile number not required for small jobs [security code / pattern lock & other which we can done in few minutes]
please add option to save job without mobile number [same as imei tab]
The Following User Says Thank You to One_Hermit For This Useful Post: