GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Game Consoles & Mp3/4 , HD players

Game Consoles & Mp3/4 , HD players Repairing and servicing Mp4, Mp3 devices, HD players.. you may also find here any threads related to Game Consoles devices like Wii, PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo .. etc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2010, 09:11   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1258104
Sonork: feng
Thanks Meter: 0
How to record your game play video on pc?

If you are a veteran in the PC game empire, you might have been through a massive battle in the War of Wordcraft or a FIFA match with many great goals. Have you ever considered sharing your wonderful performance and skills with your friends, co-players or even the players all over the world through YouTube?

The following is a guide of how to use screen recording software to make your own video.
Just follow these easy steps to start.

Step 1:

Free download the software here and install it.
www.totalscreenrecorder.com

Start the process by clicking Open. Depending on your connection speed, the download may take up to a few minutes. Thanks for your patience… it’ll be worth the wait!

When the download has finished, click “Run” to launch the Total Screen Recorder setup wizard.Follow the steps shown in the setup wizard.

Look for the Total Screen Recorder icon whenever you want to record your video!

Step 2:

Once the installation is finished, the program will be launched automatically (if not, double click the Total Screen Recorder to start).

It come up with a “Tips of day” windows showing the using tips of Total Screen Recorder, just click “close” button to continue or “next” to see other tips

The interface is nice looking and very easy to use. In fact, after all the settings have been made you can give up the main window and work with the program only by using the shortcuts.

In the recorder option box, you can configure the record option, including record audio, capture mouse cursor, hide when recording or blink when recording. You also could set the recording hotkey, region to capture and output folder for auto save recordings.

The encoder box will let you choose video and audio compressor, and also the output format, Total Screen Recorder support output the record video as avi, wmv, swf, flv. (If you want to output a video with high quality, we suggest you output as avi file. If you want to output a video with small size, we suggest you output as flv file).

Playback rates are adjustable and the user can set the frames capturing per second (the higher the value, the smoother the playback and the larger the file).

In the last option box, you will find that this software could also work in sneak mode, so that you could monitor what has happen in your pc when you leave.

You could also let Total Screen Recorder start or stop recording automatically, just choose "Recorder > Set Timers", or click the "Set Timers" button from toolbar. In "Set Timers" dialog, check and set start or stop time you want, Total Screen Recorder will start record when the auto-start timer triggered, and stop the recording at the stop time you set. To disable timers, just select "Recorder > Set Timers", or click the "Set Timers" button from toolbar, and uncheck start or stop timers.

Make your own fantasy video now!
Old 08-24-2011, 02:50   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1554368
Sonork: no
Yeah, thank you for the post, it's useful to many other people. But I'm used to use my own way to record video games. The screen recorder I used can help me record everything on my screen, I often use it to record when I was playing on screen. And it also can help me save the video to standard video format file.
Old 06-07-2012, 04:12   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1768775
Sonork: 5100
thank you for share the information about the screen recorder,i like use the screen recorder to recorder something on my screen,this software can help me save the video format file.
Old 09-03-2020, 12:48   #4 (permalink)

Member: 2966082
Thanks for your considerate sharing! As an active user on screen recording, I'd also like to recommend Filmora Scrn and Joyoshare Screen Recorder. They can record videos in 1080P with no watermark. Joyoshare is cheaper. VLC is easy-to-use as well. But it has fewer recording features serving a video recorder.
Old 11-06-2020, 19:30   #5 (permalink)

Member: 2971956
Thanks Meter: 1
Don`t even know what to say..
OBS cant do it?
The Following User Says Thank You to OceanDean For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2020, 22:13   #6 (permalink)

Member: 2971993
If I am not mistaken you could use movavi recorder. It is functional enough for game recording.
Old 02-25-2021, 07:10   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 2975362
Thanks Meter: 2
For full-screen PC games, use Windows logo key + Alt + G to start and stop recording. To edit a clip, select the Xbox button to open the Xbox app and then select Captures.
Old 02-25-2021, 07:11   #8 (permalink)
Banned

For full-screen PC games, use Windows logo key + Alt + G to start and stop recording. To edit a clip, select the Xbox button to open the Xbox app and then select Captures.
Old 06-15-2021, 07:02   #9 (permalink)
Banned

I often use Action to record my WoW TBC Classic experience.

Action is a tool that helps you to capture gameplay with a 4K webcam. The software can be easily used to record live streaming. This application enables you to save the video in MP4 format. It allows you to upload your gameplay to Facebook or YouTube.
Old 12-17-2022, 19:17   #10 (permalink)

Member: 3027707
Thanks Meter: 1
obs and shadowplay is simple to use and free