GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Wanted Products

Wanted Products Searching for hardware Product ... ? make your thread here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 04:21   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1096954
Sonork: 90210
Thanks Meter: 0
Smile Need converters urgently

First, i'd like 2 say hello to all of u. this is my first time 2 post here. Hope all of u cn enjoy ur stay with me!!!
Now i'd like 2 ask for all ur help. i always have troubles on convert music which has stored in my dvds. so i need tips on it. thx !!!
hope all of u have a nice day!!!
Old 08-15-2009, 05:50   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 237155
Thanks Meter: 415
hello dear welcome to our great forum........
here is your required converter software........
already posted by me............
just go and get.........
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=771430
Old 08-15-2009, 08:10   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1081425
Sonork: 56465
Thumbs up Re:tonypeter314

It is so nice of u .
so...
i would like to help u .

Here is a big family of useful bule-ray tools which has different functions and applications such as converting Blu-Ray DVDs to iPod and other media formats, extracting audio files from blu-ray to MP3 and makeing Blu-ray backups.
I have used many kinds of bule-ray tools. Considering the quality together with price, I find some deserved to be recommended.

1,Convert Blu-Ray DVD to iPod for enjoyment

iToolsoft Blu-Ray to iPod converter
If you want to convert Blu-Ray DVD to iPod for enjoyment you can try iToolsoft Blu-Ray to iPod converter . This Blu Ray to iPod Converter can help you perfectly, which not only can convert Blue Ray DVD to iPod with a superfast speed and luxury output, but can allow users choose different iPod video format for different iPod generation. And You can convert entire Blu-ray DVD movie or just one or several chapters. Just select any part you like by setting the begin and end time for your conversion through the preview window. With it, you can share your favourite Blu-Ray movies on more portable devices, as iPod touch, iPod classic, iPod nano. And it is very easy to use for novice. Only three steps, you will get your satisfactory conversion.
You can free download here.

TOP Blu-ray Ripper
For advanced blu-ray technology, TOP software has spent several months researching the blu-ray tech, and finally developed a ripper, which is capable of decrypting blu-ray disks successfully. TOP Blu-ray Ripper can rip blu-ray disks to all the popular video and audio formats, like FLV, SWF, MOV, 3GP, 3GPP2, MKV, AVI, MPEG, MPEG4, WMV, RM, etc. Moreover, it supports previewing the movie before ripping, clipping the movie freely, snapshotting the images in the preview, automatically shutting down the computer, etc., and supports batch ripping. TOP Blu-ray Ripper not supports ripping blu-ray disks, and has all the functions as a DVD ripper. For common and advanced users, the ripper is such a gift.
Download it right now to get a trial version, and it is completely free!

TOP Blu-ray to iPod Converter
I think it can be the best iPod mate for you, TOP Blu-ray to iPod Converter converts your blu-ray disks and common DVDs to iPod (320*240) MPEG-4, iPod (320*240) MPEG-4 AVC, iPod (480*320) MPEG-4, iPod (480*320) MPEG AVC, iPod (640*480) MPEG-4, iPod (640*480) MPEG-4 AVC, iPod MP3, etc. TOP Blu-ray to iPod Converter allows you to preview the movie before converting, clip movie segments from the movie, snapshot the images in preview, shut down the computer automatically after converting is finished, customize video quality, video size, audio channel, audio quality, etc. Remarkably high converting speed and quality, TOP Blu-ray to iPod Converter will never disappoint you!
Download it right now and have a try for free!

2, Extracting audio files from blu-ray to MP3
Earth Bluray To MP3 Converter is a new choice for your MP3 player. Earth Bluray To MP3 Converter can extract audio files from blu-ray disks or common DVDs. Now, you can listen to your fantastic blu-ray movies anytime anywhere. Earth Bluray To MP3 Converter converts your blu-ray disks (BD) or DVDs to MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, AAC, AC3, M4A, MP2, AIFF, AU, etc., and supports previewing the movie, clipping the movie segments, capturing the images by snapshots, shutting down the computer automatically, etc. Simple and easy to use user interface will definitely refresh the traditional idea about conversion.
Download it right now and have a try for free!

3, A professional Blu-ray tool to make quality Blu-ray backups.
Blue-Cloner is a professional Blu-ray tool to make quality Blu-ray backups easily.It can copy Blu-ray movies to BD-R/REs or to the hard disk drive with absolutely the same quality. Its fast copying speed and friendly user interface makes the Blu-ray copy easier than ever. Blue-Cloner is capable of removing unwanted movie features. It also allows you to make various customized settings, like the selection of audio track and subtitle, the control of the compression rate, and many more. Now you can put away your original Blu-ray discs and enjoy your favorite movies anytime you like! What’s more, it is super easy to use. It is created in 2002 and updates every month. Such a good software doesn’t cost you much only 59.99 and it offera30 day money back guarantee.
You can free download here.
Hope it helps !!!
Old 08-16-2009, 02:21   #4 (permalink)

Member: 1096954
Sonork: 90210
Smile To all of u

thx for ur sharing!!! Sincerely thx!!!
Old 08-16-2009, 02:35   #5 (permalink)

Member: 1081425
Sonork: 56465