GSM Shop  
GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Exchange Section

Exchange Section User who want to exchange his solution or product(s) can post here, No Sales Threads otherwise it'll be deleted

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2018, 02:41   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 33
Posts: 534
Member: 311347
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1672192
Thanks Meter: 251
Looking for Coolpad Access


Hello Everyone,

Looking for Coolpad Offical access not FTP or 3rd party,
Also Need OPPO High level access, if anyone have contact with me on PM for exchange or sell.

BR
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2018, 06:55   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: world-wide
Age: 22
Posts: 306
Member: 2408732
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmkolik View Post
Hello Everyone,

Looking for Coolpad Offical access not FTP or 3rd party,
Also Need OPPO High level access, if anyone have contact with me on PM for exchange or sell.

BR
I have oppo official access
what access you have for exchange ??
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2018, 23:25   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 33
Posts: 534
Member: 311347
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1672192
Thanks Meter: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil440 View Post
I have oppo official access
what access you have for exchange ??
if High access i can give any access against it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 15:13   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: world-wide
Age: 22
Posts: 306
Member: 2408732
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmkolik View Post
if High access i can give any access against it.
sent your contact number in my pm
I contact you
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 15:33   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 33
Posts: 534
Member: 311347
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1672192
Thanks Meter: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil440 View Post
sent your contact number in my pm
I contact you
Your options are configured to accept private messages only from your contacts. Therefore the following users will be unable to reply:
Devil440
To send the message anyway, check the checkbox below in the Additional Options section, otherwise remove these users' names from the recipients list.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 16:47   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: world-wide
Age: 22
Posts: 306
Member: 2408732
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmkolik View Post
Your options are configured to accept private messages only from your contacts. Therefore the following users will be unable to reply:
Devil440
To send the message anyway, check the checkbox below in the Additional Options section, otherwise remove these users' names from the recipients list.
frnd my option is active for all user
chk and re-sent your contact number in my pm
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 05:00   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
huaweinckunlock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 410
Member: 2022955
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1646687
Thanks Meter: 132
Hello, i have many access huawei , firm + frp unlim
I have exchange access, pm please
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 01:05   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Turkey
Age: 33
Posts: 534
Member: 311347
Status: Online
Sonork: 100.1672192
Thanks Meter: 251
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil440 View Post
frnd my option is active for all user
chk and re-sent your contact number in my pm
Send Contact numero on PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by huaweinckunlock View Post
Hello, i have many access huawei , firm + frp unlim
I have exchange access, pm please
Send Contact numero on PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 21:37   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 7
Member: 2839691
Status: Online
Thanks Meter: 2
gsmkolik has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

This is message when try pm u sir
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:28.



Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.28883 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO