GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Motorola P2k (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f166/)
-   -   >Need HELP with Motorola V60< (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f166/need-help-motorola-v60-63736/)

VendorGSM 11-21-2002 23:42

>Need HELP with Motorola V60<

I have one motorola v60 which is flashed and flexed with v66 flash and flex. Now phone have image in display inverted and damaged but phone go on the network and make calls. Now I have full repair_flash and flex for v60 but when I try to flash phone again with "Motorola PST v2.8.7.9.4" software give me error: "Error erasing subscriber unit". This is strange for me and I don't understand why software give me this error and how I can flashing phone with corect v60 flash-file!

If anyone have any ideea about this please reply this topic!

My best regards,

zakau 11-22-2002 05:18

The best way for this problem :use Victor soft
or U can use programer tool to rewrite good flash file and resoder again

VendorGSM 11-22-2002 22:14

I already use Victor soft (last version with dongle) and give me the same error for erasing flash! ..but phone isn't death....very interesting! Maybe with the last PST version like v3.0 can I solve this problem? or maybe another working solution?

My best regards,

M_ALEX 11-22-2002 23:12

Quote:

Originally posted by VendorGSM
I already use Victor soft (last version with dongle) and give me the same error for erasing flash! ..but phone isn't death....very interesting! Maybe with the last PST version like v3.0 can I solve this problem? or maybe another working solution?

My best regards,

Hi

I too have this problem with v66i

When i flashing v66i , try writting full flash with polish lang
(SAP8_G_03.12.00R_lang000E_full_flash.vfl), past flashing phone is not respond,
I cant switch on.
I try repair with flash (P2K8_G_01.06.13I_full_flash.vfl), but have still
error 0x81 erasing flash memory

I only can flash any full flash SAP8_G_03.12.00R, but still cant switch on.

I write for help to Victor, but Victor mail me:

"Dear sir,

I will try to get another flash files for you, at this
moment I afraid I can't help, so sorry... "

I`m still waiting for any solution.

Regards

M_ALEX

VendorGSM 11-23-2002 10:03

PROBLEM SOLVED

My phone working ok now and is unlocked! My phone is repaired with free Motorola PST software and with correct flash anf flex files for v60!

Motorola PST software give me at now error "Error erasing subscriber unit" just because I don't use compatible full repair-flash software for v60. Today I try with other new repair flash for v60 and phone flashing ok without any error!

mix00 11-23-2002 15:22

hi Vendorgsm
where can i find free Motorola PST software and with correct flash anf flex files for v60?
i have 2 v60 for unlocking and i have the same problem

trongtin 11-23-2002 17:48

dear friends

dear friend

if you need to helf. please mail for me

ly quoc hoa