Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|ODM (Original Design Manufacturing) |
BENQ(Acer): C113,C139,C168,C200,C205,C300,C257,C261, T205,T2688,T190,T191,V171,V290
CHIMEI: MPX200, MPX220, MPX300, V690, V878
COMPAL: E360, E365, MPX100, C115, C155
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-25-2002, 11:11||#1 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Karabakh - Azeris motherland
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Some questions regarding T191 & DMTools
Hi all people. I have some questions for flashing and repairing T191 with DMTools. If anybody answers I will thank him/her.
1. T191 eeprom. Is it emulated or physical?
2. How can I write complete eeprom with DMTools. I know that Restore function does not read/write completely.
3. Some people say that v1.87 is not downgradable (bad English , sorry). Is it true?
4. How can I change imei number of T191 with DMTools? Is it possible? I couldn`t find any menu related to this function.
5. I have some doubts about patched flashes. I think they result in some corruptions in eeprom. I tried to repair with it "Low Battery" warning message. The phone fixed but now it beeps all the time.
|11-25-2002, 12:45||#2 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Mar 2001
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Re: Some questions regarding T191 & DMTools
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|some questions regarding networkless in BB5....||caraiman||Nokia Base Band 5 ( BB-5 )||0||07-31-2007 21:10|
|Some questions regarding rVolume scheme!||BufferMess||Philips||6||05-17-2005 20:02|
|Some questions regarding Sagmater abilities....||Burnt Cobba||SagMaster Team OLD Products||12||07-05-2004 21:26|
|I have some questions regarding 9210 and Griffin||BufferMess||Griffin||1||05-10-2004 22:47|
|Some questions regarding P2K models||BufferMess||P2k Series||2||09-29-2003 08:38|