GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Motorola > Motorola ODM

Motorola ODM
  • BENQ(Acer): C113,C139,C168,C200,C205,C300,C257,C261, T205,T2688,T190,T191,V171,V290
  • CHIMEI: MPX200, MPX220, MPX300, V690, V878
  • COMPAL: E360, E365, MPX100, C115, C155

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
    Old 01-15-2002, 11:33   #1 (permalink)
    No Life Poster

Member: 2188
    Thanks Meter: 4
    Arrow T191 FREE - FINAL WORDS...

Hi again dear forum members and GSM society !

This message should answer to questions of 7th element and Bootstrap(or anybody else who fells himself offended by my previous messages ) !

If you read carefuly again my first message it will become strange to you that you were so angry - as I write all people who put hard effort to develop something new deserve respect and pay-back - OK 7th element , OK Bootstrap - can't you read this and if you consider yourself little or big developer - isn't this enough for you - I write it very clear to all - if you put your mind and time to make something you deserve respect !

If you consider yourself ComLite user or sniffer - why are you so offended then ??? I didn't say nothing bad against ComLite - in fact I encourage guys who start from this to continue their work - read carefuly end of my message :-)))

So why are you so angry then - you become funny - the topic of message was for T191 unlocking programs which are written after 1 or 2 programmers make their own solutions and many others start to copy and pretend soft to be their own !

So Bootstrap - why are you angry - maybe you make T191 unlocker ? If no then your words are only quarreling - it is obvious you want conflicts - do you see in my messages comments about your works ???

And so 7th element - do you ever see in my messages words and sentences where I pretend to be biggest developer - no - I only write spreaded truth - everybody know this - that is how thing goes from many years - and when I say it you start to cry against me :-(((

Regarding T191 technical side - you say you are developer - ok - this mean you already dissasembled 191 execuatble - so code is quite small and tricky - see what is it doing and if you have comments or proposal how to improve it - please make it - I think other forum members are not so interested in ARM assembler - I post for free working program with which anybody should be able to unlock T191 and this is enough !!!

People are interested in doing their job , not in explanations - so I think I help many people to unlock their T191 and to earn profit from this - I think this is enough for them and assembly language is not in place here :-)))

So consider this topic closen - my final words are the words I start with on first message - keep working guys - everybody's efforts deserve respect and pay-back ! Forum members are able to show respect for programmers when they are able to see their products !!!

<br />So everybody stay cool - I wish you succesful work - and to programmers and to software users - and take things of life more calm - that's the way how it goes !

I hope all you enjoy these messages - funny or not they were interesting to read :-))) Back to work guys !!!

Best Regards,<br />Westerna<br /><a href="http://westerna.org" target="_blank">http://westerna.org</a>