GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > LG

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2009, 04:48   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1195019
Thanks Meter: 1
How to copy a DVD(on Mac)and burn a DVD(On Windows)

Questions
1: I have many DVD collections. I often enjoy my HD DVD movies on my DVD Disc and PC. Some friends also want to watch them. Can I share my DVDs with my friends and how can I do? I am a Mac User.
2: I have many videos and now I want to burn them into a DVD Disc. Should I use a third-party software and if so which one is better?
Answers
1: Of course you can share your DVDs with your friends. If you want to share with them and not like sharing your original one you can copy your DVD to a blank DVD and then give it to your friends as a gift. A professional DVD Copy for Mac is all you need to solve this problem.
2: I am sure you should use a third-party software to do this. A powerful DVD Creator can convert your videos such as MPEG/MOV/RMVB/DivX/AVI to VCD, SVCD and DVD.

Part 1.How to copy DVDs on Mac

Maker Preparation: Download ********* DVD Copy for Mac, install and run it, then insert your DVD disc.
After launched the program, this program will remind you to insert your DVD.

[img]http://www.***************.com/guide/mac-dvd-copy/dvd-copy-for-mac.jpg[/img]

Step 1: Select the DVD copy mode:
After inserting your DVD, the program will let you select the copy mode to copy your DVD, you can click “Full Disc Mode ” button or “Main Movie Mode” button on the main interface to select the copy mode.
Tips:
Full Disc Mode: Copy the entire DVD-Video discs, DVD-Video images (.iso) or DVD-Video folders, including all the titles;
Main Movie Mode: Copy the longest title contained in DVD-Video discs, DVD-Video images (.iso) or DVD-Video folders to one DVD disc, getting rid of the features and the movie trailers.

Step 2: Select the source
From the "Source" menu you to load DVD folder and DVD image ISO.

Step 3: Choose Output Info
"Audio", "Subtitle" and "Volume" name
Audio: You can choose your output audio from the "Audio" drop-down list, such as "all audio"/ "None"/ or some audio the DVD provide.

Subtitle: Subtitle is always an important thing, you can choose your output subtitle in "Subtitle" drop-down list.

Volume name: You can also name your output volume's name

Step 4: Select the target
You can copy your DVD to another DVD disc, DVD folder or DVD image ISO.

Step 5: Start the copy
Click "Start" button to begin your DVD Copying.
After the copy is done, a window will appear to inform you that the copy is finished. Click "Finish" to close the window and end the copy.
Key Features:
1.Define your own DVD content
Select “Include Menus” to copy the menus to new DVD, you are also optional to skip the menus when you play the copied DVD.
This Mac DVD Copy software allows you to select what you need subtitle, audio tracks, from the pull-down menu. Inputting DVD volume you wanted is also available.
2. Supported by most DVD formats
********* DVD Copy for Mac is high compatible with DVD+R, DVD+RW and DVD-R, DVD-RW, etc.
3. Easy to use
Using this Mac DVD Copy is just like a breeze. Only three clicks are needed to complete the DVD copy task, - select source, choose target, then start copy!
Part 2.How to burn a DVD on windows
Step 0:Install and run Cucusoft DVD/VCD/SVCD Creator Pro

[img]http://www.***************.com/image/burndvd.jpg[/img]

Step 1: Choose the “To DVD” button and click "Open/Add" button to import WMV/AVI files to convert WMV/AVI to DVD.
Step 2: Select Merge or Batch function.
Batch Function, Support converting multiple files to DVD VCD SVCD MPEG1/2 at the same instance
Merge/Join function, Support selecting several clips from different sources and combine them into one single output
Step 3: Set your preference to burn WMV/AVI to DVD.
The Following User Says Thank You to zaogao3 For This Useful Post: