Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|02-26-2011, 10:38||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: May 2010
Location: london, united kingdom
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
how to flash LG GT400 ?
i need to flash lg gt400..
i tried everything to flash this phone by se tool. but its not going through if anyone done flashing then please let me know here ......
|02-26-2011, 11:05||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2011
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
LG Flashing/Upgrading/Debranding Tutorial
1. Downlaod LGDP2 V36 UMTS Setup and extract, go to LGDP2_31_INCLUDE_LGDP1_Setup folder and install the exe (use serial number). Now copy all the files from DOWNLOAD folder and paste on C:\DOWNLOAD (overwrite if needed). Copy meflash.dll from C:\DOWNLOAD\EMP_DL_USBDriver to C:\DOWNLOAD if not exist there.
2. Connect the phone in POWERED OFF/SPECIAL BOOT MODE (varies on different model) to usb cable and show driver from C:\DOWNLOAD\EMP_DL_USBDriver.
3. Open LGDP2_V34_UMTS_KF750 from C:\DOWNLOAD, select UMTS in Division and click OK.
5. Select DLL and click Run Download Configuration. Add .ssw files in LGE image box and .map files in LGE GDFS box. Click OK.
6. Click START in main window and reconnect the phone in POWERED OFF/SPECIAL BOOT MODE.
|02-26-2011, 11:22||#3 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: France 72,77
Thanked 139 Times in 89 Posts
Me, i flash this phone with setool, i put 3 flash files. I tick signed mode and connect phone in power off condition by pressing volume up. Work for me all the time for gt 400/500/505.
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to add a language in 51xx/61xx||tati||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||8||05-21-2013 19:20|
|How to upload a new firmware...||Brand||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||28||08-30-2012 03:40|
|How can I do a Welcome note for my 6110 a dosn't have any one ?||Viper||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||07-18-2012 07:57|
|news headlines to gsm phone||mos||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||6||12-18-2011 11:00|
|Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new||Tomas||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||7||11-17-2011 17:08|