GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > LG

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2014, 12:13   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2093017
Sonork: 100.1650959
Thanks Meter: 117
Talking LG G3 ROM ported to LG G2

Aslaamu Alaikum My Freinds How Are You All

Today i Flashed My Own Lg G2 D802 to Official Lg G3 Ui Rom Ported to G2
So i Want To Share My New Bie Friends And Gsm Members This Method.

Here is Pic of Rom The Most Stable And Very Smooth Even You wil Not Notice Are You Using G2 Not G3

Before installing ?

1: First i do many Hard Work to install this rom but i not success.
Now after many hours of work i find very easy and stable method to installation.

Step To Installation ;

Before instaling Root Your Device First And install Custome Recovery Like Twrp on Your LG G2.

2: don,t Worry About Rooting or installing Cwm Recover Just Go to This Site And Download The Tool i Give you
[Windows][All In One]Simple Tool 3.2 For LG … | LG G2 | XDA Forums

3: After Downloading Open the Exe File and here you See full instruction Before installing Any Custom Rom.First i download Many Tool to Root And Recovery But All are not good and Full Headch.
Now i download this tool from this site and whaooo.
Very simple just choose root and one click your mobile rooted.

4: Before doing root open setting About and Tap on Buid Number 8 Time to Get Developer Option.After this open it and on the debugging mode now install all driver and When the Mobile Show Finger Signature click accept it first time. now root your mobile in one click.

5:After this installation of Recovery the Most Typical and Hard Work Step.

Do,t Download Any Tool Etc Just Download This Apk File model type of your mobile install in your mobile and read instruction and in one click Recovery Also install

Link: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=13763

6: now this time to taste the G3 Stable rom on your G2.

Download the Rom From Given Below Link and Place in your Mobile Phone Storage and Reboot into Recovery.
For Recovery download Recovery reboot tool from playstore and install it.

7: After going to twrp recovery Choose install Option then Go to your Storage and click on the Custom Rom File and then it,s say Proceed to installation. Click ok and wait for installation after it Factory Reset Your Mobile Phone and Voila You are using the LG G3 Ui Rom

Link: [ROM][PORT][All Variants] OptimusG3 Rom V1.4 | LG G2 | XDA Forums

if you Feel Any Problem About Bugs or Issue Report me in comment and i give you Fix for it.

Stay Blessed and happy and please press thanks button if you Like My Workl