GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > LG

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2013, 18:04   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2019180
Thanks Meter: 0
LG-P698 Help Please

Hello all , this is my first Post and I hope that everyone is okay
I bought a LG-P698
I noticed that the strength of the network is weak from the first day and tried to return it did not happen
-------------
With time beginning to show some of the things
1 - Lighting of the screen without touching it for short- periods and then started lighting periods exceeding even began to light up so heated and end up charging the battery and sometimes alone or when you restart it goes to a yellow screen in emergency mode
2 - despite the emergence of the network signal people call me find me out of service
3 - When you connect to the primary response from the speaker even though he is not enabled , which obliges me with every call I activate the loudspeaker and then cancel the activation to speak normally
4 - only rarely does not respond to connected to the computer , although the original use of the cable can not be open Les memory nor felt by PC Suite software

I thought in the beginning that virus and revealed programs but did not find anything
Sent for maintenance and they said to me that they had a firmware update
And a few days after he returned back to him the problems in ascending
I made a hard rest but no good news, it is the same by time its problems come back

Firmware it is the last Arab V10g
I noticed from the first day that there is a lack of this firmware when she saw the file on YouTube , where they found the English version , the first choice in the tools is update via Wi-Fi, this is my choice even after the update has been in agent

Inquiry : Does this happen with all the owners of this device or this is special case ?

Help :
1 - I made searchs to know how Flash device myself to find a solution to the problem but I didn't find DLL file so that I can't even now test flashing . so do anyone help me a to get this file ? I found a file but it is another model P698F
2 - Can flashing device in other language can help ? if this will make it stable I can use it in English language
3 -I found new firmware V10h but his language is SEA What is this language or area

I apologize for the prolongation and thank in advance all of the support will be provided
I'm sorry I wish my English is not too bad
Old 09-08-2013, 23:04   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2019180
I'm sorry, I had no time so that I used google translation, but when I read my post I fond it not clear because of bad translation,
I can re-write a new post later if admins decide that it is not clear
sorry again
Old 07-04-2015, 14:37   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2421893
Talking p698f

estou precisando a do p698f v20