Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|Java, iOS, Android, Symbian development No SIS,JAVA,IPA Files to download here, this section is created to those who are Interesting in Programming JAVA,Android,iOS or Symbian Applications.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|01-26-2008, 13:16||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Copyright (C) 2008 Johan Fitie <jfitie_at_gmail_dot_com>
File manager/viewer/editor designed for PHP development using the
PAMP (Personal Apache Mysql Php) stack for Nokia S60-based mobile phones.
1. Install the PAMP stack located at http://sourceforge.net/projects/pamp .
2. Under /Data/apache/htdocs (or just apache/htdocs using the built-in file
manager), create a folder that you'd like to use (f.ex. 'upload').
3. Copy this script to the folder.
4. Start PAMP by opening the application and selecting Start/Pamp.
5. Connect to your WLAN via a router or ad-hoc (Start WLAN).
6. Using your computer's browser, go the the following address:
http://<WLAN IP of your phone)/upload/ f.ex. http://10.0.0.100/upload/
7. Start uploading/running/viewing/editing files on your phone!
* When uploading a file, it has to be at least 1201 bytes or it won't work.
So add some padding lines if needed.
* Editing/uploading from the phone's built-in browser won't work ($_POST
problems? not sure yet).
* Not 100% hacker-proof yet. Need to add some checks to the filename to be
* No support for directories; this is intentional!
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|new ufs calculater v0.1||..::M-GSM::..||powerflasher||3||10-09-2005 11:58|
|New Setool Version v0.9137288 are on support are now||not mobile||Twisterflasher||3||10-02-2005 10:49|
|new ufs calculater v0.1||..::M-GSM::..||Twisterflasher||3||09-28-2005 06:44|
|new ufs calculater v0.1||..::M-GSM::..||UFS2 + UFS3-Tornadoflasher||1||09-27-2005 08:10|
|new ufs calculater v0.1||..::M-GSM::..||n-Box||0||09-27-2005 07:50|