Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|Java, iOS, Android, Symbian development No SIS,JAVA,IPA Files to download here, this section is created to those who are Interesting in Programming JAVA,Android,iOS or Symbian Applications.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|01-26-2008, 13:16||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Thanks Meter: 0
Copyright (C) 2008 Johan Fitie <jfitie_at_gmail_dot_com>
File manager/viewer/editor designed for PHP development using the
PAMP (Personal Apache Mysql Php) stack for Nokia S60-based mobile phones.
1. Install the PAMP stack located at http://sourceforge.net/projects/pamp .
2. Under /Data/apache/htdocs (or just apache/htdocs using the built-in file
manager), create a folder that you'd like to use (f.ex. 'upload').
3. Copy this script to the folder.
4. Start PAMP by opening the application and selecting Start/Pamp.
5. Connect to your WLAN via a router or ad-hoc (Start WLAN).
6. Using your computer's browser, go the the following address:
http://<WLAN IP of your phone)/upload/ f.ex. http://10.0.0.100/upload/
7. Start uploading/running/viewing/editing files on your phone!
* When uploading a file, it has to be at least 1201 bytes or it won't work.
So add some padding lines if needed.
* Editing/uploading from the phone's built-in browser won't work ($_POST
problems? not sure yet).
* Not 100% hacker-proof yet. Need to add some checks to the filename to be
* No support for directories; this is intentional!
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|new ufs calculater v0.1||..::M-GSM::..||powerflasher||3||10-09-2005 11:58|
|New Setool Version v0.9137288 are on support are now||not mobile||Twisterflasher||3||10-02-2005 10:49|
|new ufs calculater v0.1||..::M-GSM::..||Twisterflasher||3||09-28-2005 06:44|
|new ufs calculater v0.1||..::M-GSM::..||UFS2 + UFS3-Tornadoflasher||1||09-27-2005 08:10|
|new ufs calculater v0.1||..::M-GSM::..||n-Box||0||09-27-2005 07:50|