GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > CAR Electronics

CAR Electronics however its a non GSM/Phone Related, but why not !! you can get here All Car Electronics Programming and Unlocking tools & Codes.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2012, 17:45   #1 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1
Member: 1781996
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Codes for 5000rds

Hi does anyone now the code for 5000rds
Serial no. M*-*-*- ?
Cheers

Last edited by AkaGura; 07-08-2012 at 18:30. Reason: rules
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 18:28   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
AkaGura's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,570
Member: 1037717
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurlyclare View Post
Hi does anyone now the code for 5000rds
Serial no. M*-*-*- ?
Cheers
Codes from serial not allowed here, sorry
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f179...u-post-502650/

but you can contact decoding service
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AkaGura For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 20:42   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: BG St Zagora
Posts: 462
Member: 1363068
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 501
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilcocoyot View Post
Codes from serial not allowed here, sorry
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f179...u-post-502650/

but you can contact decoding service

Congratulations moderator wilcocoyot
Be strict and fair to all!
All the good of your future work!
Greetings!
sorry for oftopik!
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bogege For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2012, 22:21   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
AkaGura's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,570
Member: 1037717
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
Congratulations moderator wilcocoyot
Be strict and fair to all!
All the good of your future work!
Greetings!
sorry for oftopik!
Thank you

This is a big surprise for me and I have no idea who suggested me ...?
but I must say that I am very happy because this is a great forum with a good visit.

I will not change anything, let traditions remain as so far.

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 22:32   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
M1DJF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: West Yorks, UK
Posts: 1,855
Member: 538927
Status: Offline
Sonork: M1DJF
Thanks Meter: 656
Congratulations Wilcocoyot for promotion to MOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilcocoyot View Post
Thank you

This is a big surprise for me and I have no idea who suggested me ...?
but I must say that I am very happy because this is a great forum with a good visit.

I will not change anything, let traditions remain as so far.

  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to M1DJF For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2012, 00:08   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
audiozone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: ENSENADA, MEXICO
Posts: 392
Member: 901844
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 212
Congratulations Wilcocoyot!!!
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to audiozone For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 16:33   #7 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Argentina, San Juan
Posts: 34
Member: 601448
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 11
Wilcocoyot!!! Congratulations!!, great job for you and responsibility. A embrace from Argentina.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bandus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2012, 22:29   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
osman çelebi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ısp\TÜRKİYE
Posts: 453
Member: 992221
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 274
my big friend wilcocoyot
moderator Congratulations to my friend
best regards
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to osman çelebi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2012, 21:06   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
AkaGura's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,570
Member: 1037717
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 881
Thank You all

but today I ask from admin to delete me as mod because I do not want
moderate without all weapons ... hahaha


Good Luck !
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 17:49   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: BG St Zagora
Posts: 462
Member: 1363068
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 501
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilcocoyot View Post
Thank You all

but today I ask from admin to delete me as mod because I do not want
moderate without all weapons ... hahaha


Good Luck !
I respect your decision!You can stay and fight to change the rules if possible!

You alone decide this and I support you!
With best regards!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 19:28   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
AkaGura's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,570
Member: 1037717
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
I respect your decision!You can stay and fight to change the rules if possible!

You alone decide this and I support you!
With best regards!
I'll need some things in order to work a good job as a mod. I'm already a super-mod on another forum, and this situation looks like I'm being given a children bike to drive, when I'm used to driving a Suzuki. I can't just clean up the spam, I'm sorry.

Forum here has good visit, but there a very small number of new topics and I have the impression that this is an archive of some sort.

Of course, there are many things to improve. Like rewriting the rules, they could be shorter and clearer. To put it bluntly, can-off card-off should be allowed in my opinion, and everything else could stay the same. Don't get me wrong, I think it's OK, but it could be a bit shorter, many people don't have the time to read such long rules.

I'd use this opportunity to say that I don't like that Zlix got deleted as a moderator , because he'd been active here for a long period of time. There's no reason to delete him just because he wasn't here lately, he deserved to stay on his position.

Unfortunatelly, I'm in no place to make decissions here anymore, but there are many other members here that could work as mod, I am sure.

BR
  Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AkaGura For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 08-19-2012, 20:17   #12 (permalink)
bod
Super Moderator
 
bod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: With my Rottweiler....Pocher
Posts: 7,171
Member: 16490
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1621293 (Off Line)
Thanks Meter: 466
Very sad to here this wilcocoyot . Yes what is a solider without any weapons, just hand to hand combat. I could be demoted but this forum is happy to rely on traffic coming in for 1 post members to collect free codes, rather than members here for a purpose, to learn & give.

I want this Forum to move forward with new ideas as a business !
Br as Super Mod

Last edited by bod; 08-19-2012 at 20:24. Reason: Spelling
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bod For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 20:27   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: BG St Zagora
Posts: 462
Member: 1363068
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 501
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilcocoyot View Post
I'll need some things in order to work a good job as a mod. I'm already a super-mod on another forum, and this situation looks like I'm being given a children bike to drive, when I'm used to driving a Suzuki. I can't just clean up the spam, I'm sorry.

Forum here has good visit, but there a very small number of new topics and I have the impression that this is an archive of some sort.

Of course, there are many things to improve. Like rewriting the rules, they could be shorter and clearer. To put it bluntly, can-off card-off should be allowed in my opinion, and everything else could stay the same. Don't get me wrong, I think it's OK, but it could be a bit shorter, many people don't have the time to read such long rules.

I'd use this opportunity to say that I don't like that Zlix got deleted as a moderator , because he'd been active here for a long period of time. There's no reason to delete him just because he wasn't here lately, he deserved to stay on his position.

Unfortunatelly, I'm in no place to make decissions here anymore, but there are many other members here that could work as mod, I am sure.

BR
[QUOTE]but there are many other members here that could work as mod, I am sure.
/QUOTE]

I do not think it would be easy!
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bogege For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2012, 22:56   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
AkaGura's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,570
Member: 1037717
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogege View Post
I do not think it would be easy!
No mate it easy

I can suggest M1DJF or camel131, and audiozone, kbzaloka, daniel demaria, stt, Offenbach, stefpet, freewillover, bonus2010, shooting@orange, kmajor1, aissa09, and whu not you bogege, ...etc I do not see other members because they (masters) have invisible mode
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 22:02   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
osman çelebi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ısp\TÜRKİYE
Posts: 453
Member: 992221
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 274
Thumbs up

a great friend of mine continue to work
Please continue to work
As long as you are here to help as best I can
big my friend, I'm ready
best regards...
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to osman çelebi For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new Tomas Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 7 07-05-2014 11:33
Need software upgrade for Nokia 5110 ptkrf Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 29 06-27-2014 21:31
needed pinout for carkit(N61xx) mobileinfo Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair 2 07-23-2013 02:41
How can I do a Welcome note for my 6110 a dosn't have any one ? Viper Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 7 07-18-2012 07:57
Help: Forgot my 6110 user lock code!! GByte9 Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 3 04-03-2011 15:00

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:47.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.43278 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO