GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > CAR Electronics

CAR Electronics however its a non GSM/Phone Related, but why not !! you can get here All Car Electronics Programming and Unlocking tools & Codes.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2011, 07:58   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1570127
Thanks Meter: 2
Mitsubishi Eclipse mod.54400

Hi all,
I have a car radio Eclipse Fujitsu mod.54400,
proc.LC72366,eeprom 24c01.
On display:call 800..
Could anybody help me please?
Thank very much in advance.
Old 05-10-2011, 08:49   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 538927
Sonork: M1DJF
Thanks Meter: 891
Read the eprom and upload the dump
Quote:
Originally Posted by alv62 View Post
Hi all,
I have a car radio Eclipse Fujitsu mod.54400,
proc.LC72366,eeprom 24c01.
On display:call 800..
Could anybody help me please?
Thank very much in advance.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:26   #3 (permalink)

dump
54400 24c01.rar
Old 05-11-2011, 13:18   #4 (permalink)

Thanks,
but the 6-digit code..
Maybe I did something I do not know..
Old 05-11-2011, 15:56   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 939775
Thanks Meter: 52
that is realy nice car
Old 05-12-2011, 07:03   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 901844
Thanks Meter: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by alv62 View Post
Thanks,
but the 6-digit code..
Maybe I did something I do not know..

All Eclipse brand radios have a feature called ESN (Eclipse Security Network) installed. This means a Key CD may be inserted into the head unit so that if the unit is stolen or battey is disconnected from the unit you will have to enter the key CD to unlock the unit.

For example, lets say you purchased this unit from bestbuy. You installed it in your car and you wanted to activate the ESN security feature. You need to choose anyone of your cd's from your collection, lets say you chose The Offsping, Conspiracy of One. Input the disc hit the correct buttons ( I'll explain those later) and your Eclipse 54400's ESN is active.

Now, your 54400 is stolen a week later, the thief will plug in the 54400 into his car and it will show SEC [disc], so he/she will insert a cd and it will say [ERR]. If he or she does this 5 times it will show [call 800] which will lead them to Eclipse customer service, but you will have already called eclipse and told them that your unit was stolen. Whether you get your head unit back is highly doubtful but nobody else will be able to use it.

Now for your answer, to activate ESN:

1.Turn the vehicles ignition on and press the power button 2. Press and hold Radio station preset 1 and the FM-AM button for more than one second 3. Insert the CD of your choice. A [SEC] message will now aooear on the screen and ESN is active. Anytime the unit loses power you will have to reinsert the key cd.

To deactivate the ESN feature:

1. Turn the vehicles ignition on and press the power button or the FM-AM button (make sure the tuner is on). 2. Press and hold the radio station preset button 1 and the FM-AM for more than one second. 3.Once the display flashes [disc] insert the key cd you selected to activate the ESN. The display should now read [CnCl]. The ESN is now deactivated.

To resume normal operation after the power has been disconnected to the unit:

1. Wait for the dispaly to read [disc]. 2. Insert you key cd, if the correct CD is inserted your display will read [---] and the cd will begin to play. If the wrong CD is inserted it will display [Err]. If you insert the wrong CD 5 times it will say [call 800] and then you have to send the unit to eclipse to have it rest. Good Luck!

How to read the Electronic Serial Number:

1. Turn the vehicles power on. Prss the FM-AM button. 2. Press radio preset button 4 and the FM-AM button for more than a second and the display should show your 8 digit serial number.

Read more: Answers.com - What i do for reset my eclipse 54400 after power lost

Your dump was edited, the key disk data was replaced by 00 00 00 ... even if you found the correct disk the unit will not work because the data was modified.

You have two options: 1.- Send the unit to Eclipse, but you need the proof of purchase. 2.- Reset the dump, but it?s CODE OFF, it's against RULES.

Last edited by audiozone; 05-12-2011 at 07:12.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to audiozone For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2011, 09:49   #7 (permalink)

problem solved,thanks all