GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > CAR Electronics

CAR Electronics however its a non GSM/Phone Related, but why not !! you can get here All Car Electronics Programming and Unlocking tools & Codes.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 14:52   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 53180
Thanks Meter: 11
"safe" - opel

just bought an opel 2000 model but i really dont know how to operate the radio to listen to and also in cassete. turning on the switch only views SAFE.
Need your expert advice....

GM (Philips)
No: 09 146 055
Type: 2004(E)
Old 03-06-2009, 17:10   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 538927
Sonork: M1DJF
Thanks Meter: 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by garrr View Post
just bought an opel 2000 model but i really dont know how to operate the radio to listen to and also in cassete. turning on the switch only views SAFE.
Need your expert advice....

GM (Philips)
No: 09 146 055
Type: 2004(E)
hi
do you have the code for the radio if yes than push the AS button and keep on holding it and switch on the radio, it will say safe for few seconds ,let go of the AS button and the display will say code than ---- enter the code and press the AS button and radio will come on.
If yo do not have the code you will need to read the eprom and upload the dump or take it to your local decoder.
Old 03-06-2009, 17:24   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 53180
Thanks Meter: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by M1DJF View Post
hi
do you have the code for the radio if yes than push the AS button and keep on holding it and switch on the radio, it will say safe for few seconds ,let go of the AS button and the display will say code than ---- enter the code and press the AS button and radio will come on.
If yo do not have the code you will need to read the eprom and upload the dump or take it to your local decoder.
I have the code written at the back but im not sure if its correct. after following your instruction by pressing AS it shows 9 _ _ _ _. then i enter again the code it shows 8 _ _ _ _. does it mean its a wrong code?
Old 03-06-2009, 18:11   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 538927
Sonork: M1DJF
Thanks Meter: 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by garrr View Post
I have the code written at the back but im not sure if its correct. after following your instruction by pressing AS it shows 9 _ _ _ _. then i enter again the code it shows 8 _ _ _ _. does it mean its a wrong code?
You have guessed it the code is wrong so you need to decode it