GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > CAR Electronics

CAR Electronics however its a non GSM/Phone Related, but why not !! you can get here All Car Electronics Programming and Unlocking tools & Codes.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 08:14   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2159862
Thanks Meter: 0
Toyota's fujitsu ten head unit security

Hi guys,

Hope you are all doing great!

Long story short, my 2004 car's fujitsu ten gave me error1 when I try to play CDs, so I thought the unit is shot. I went to the local rubbish management place and found a 2010 fujitsu ten (with bluetooth and Aux in, real sweet) for 5 bucks so I thought I'd give it a try, no harm. Happily brought home and plugged it in the car, it asks me for SEC.

I searched on the net and found out there are no universal code for these Fujitsu Ten units, they come from factory with no code. If there is code, it is either set by dealer or previous owner. I have also looked through the EEPROM threads on this forum, but I'm too amateur for those stuff, couldn't understand the diagrams and Ponyrigs

One option is to go to Toyota dealer and pay a ridiculous amount (equal to getting a brand new aftermarket unit) to recode it, but I don't want to as I don't even know if this unit even works... I'd rather torn it apart for experimenting.

So I just want to ask geniuses in our forum if there is a way to somehow swap the security system of my 2004 unit with this non-working one? Maybe desoldering some parts and exchange ? My 2004 unit, for the better of this world, doesn't come with code.

Please let me know if you need pictures or part numbers or serials of the 2 units.

Thank you all!
Old 04-02-2014, 18:30   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 246926
Thanks Meter: 107
Hi!First need to complete your profile:city and country is missing,
and second please tell us the model or partnumber of radio.
Old 04-02-2014, 20:25   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 560307
Thanks Meter: 273
Hey attilaa0, city and country are not needed anymore. Rules are changed.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f179...2013-a-502650/
The Following User Says Thank You to zan28sk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-04-2014, 00:11   #4 (permalink)

Member: 2159862
Thanks Meter: 0
Thank you for your replies. Yes U read the rules and didnt find city / country as requirement.

The locked 2010 unit is:
Toyota PZQ60-00041
Fujitsu ten 123001-2490B151
Model: FT0014A
QD ID: B015087

The current working 2005 unit with cd player 'error 1':
Toyota 08600-00990
Fujitsu ten 122001-71800151
Serial: PD300577

They are both double DIN with same connections in the back. Can I swap anything between the 2? Maybe security unit, maybe the CD player?