GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > CAR Electronics

CAR Electronics however its a non GSM/Phone Related, but why not !! you can get here All Car Electronics Programming and Unlocking tools & Codes.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 14:09   #31 (permalink)
stt
No Life Poster

Member: 351183
Thanks Meter: 768

@wilcocoyoot
Why I'm not surprised. Once again I'm convinced that you write in all forums only dull reputation. You think when got a lot of "Thanks" becomes great Decoder?? , Haahaha - only in your dreams. Your actions are typical of a child from kindergarten. Or maybe you really are.
We all know who you are and what you do with your friends. You think it is great heroism to distribute codes by serial number and code off decisions, especially when they are not your's . But as I see it is irrelevant for you, it is important to have a reputation hahaaa, very dumb. If so do you like to pretend to be great, go to your forum and you push yourself "Thanks" button, then you can boast to your parents that you are a big deal.
As I see you already crashed algorithm of RCD310 , now can safely give away codes all over the world. And do not forget to tell people to raise your reputation up.

@ rambo
None of us wants to hear your crap and we are not obliged to do so. If you need an audience for your stupid lectures, go to your favorite place and philosophize as much as you want. We know that you are "air pressure"

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stt For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 04-20-2011, 16:19   #32 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1408
Thanks Meter: 39
He-he...

WBR
Crew

Old 04-20-2011, 16:32   #33 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1286720
Thanks Meter: 359
@stt

No, No.... this is best place for political discussion. After all, your old body, sorry I mean buddy, could just delete... ahhh....he's got his finger on the button.. lol!!

Old 04-20-2011, 17:55   #34 (permalink)
stt
No Life Poster

Member: 351183
Thanks Meter: 768
Very quickly you change your avatar, Do you think that nobody knows who you really are. Rambo, Che Guevara. Of all the most suitable for you is - ostriches. Very similar of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonus2010 View Post
No, No.... this is best place for political discussion.
I thought your favorite place is elsewhere, but when you say ..
Once again I repeat! Nobody wants to hear your bull****s. In this way you will win the title " spammer of the year "

Old 04-20-2011, 18:48   #35 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1286720
Thanks Meter: 359
Tut, tut tut.... same gentleman for avatar, reckon the havana cigar should be enough clue for you, or maybe not in your case....

Your correct, my favourite place is elsewhere, but here is best for talking bullXXXX!

We've got a generous moderator here who sees no reason in closing the thread...

Old 04-20-2011, 19:00   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 493754
Thanks Meter: 629
ok so you solved what is UCOT now everybody can see what was all about ,nobody of crying group have no any reasonable answer on decoding questions or even electronic ,far away from ideas ,so it may be closed as statistic center done his analyze and win the price to be Alibaba
thanks to all contributors who tried to turn this thread in decoding as it should be

closed

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zlix For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread