GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Multimedia

Nokia Multimedia No Unlocking or Flashing Programs here, this section for Ringtones, Wallpaper and other media Files and Windows/Java/Symbian games and applications.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2007, 17:39   #46 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 144713
Thanks Meter: 43

Locr v1.10.1.S60v2

What is locr?

locr is a completely new way of organizing photographs using geographical information. Its many great features include:
The ability to find photos again much more easily, giving you a clear overview of your photograph collection, regardless of its size!
Automatic descriptions are generated for every photo based on geographical information.
Photos can also be shared with friends and family.
locr is based on photographs with geotags. A geotag provides information about the position at which the photo was taken. Geotags can either be defined manually or automatically via GPS.

Compatible Devices
Series 60 2nd Edition, Feature Pack 2
Nokia: 6630 / 6680 / 6681 / 6682 / N70 / N72 / N90

Series 60 2nd Edition (Version 2.0)
Nokia: 3230 / 6260 / 6600 / 6620 / 6670 / 7610
More info: hxxp://www.locr.com/index.php
Attached Images
File Type: jpg locr.jpg (103.9 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg locre.jpg (96.1 KB, 19 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar locr_S60_2nd_Edition_v110.rar (61.3 KB, 138 views)
File Type: rar locr_S60_2nd_Edition_Feature_Pack_2_v110.rar (57.4 KB, 114 views)
File Type: rar locrGPSPhoto_for_Symbian- Manual_EN.rar (154.8 KB, 119 views)
Old 07-08-2007, 21:58   #47 (permalink)
Freak Poster

SourceForge Oggplay S60 SymbianOS v.1.093 -arabic-mEnPDA-

SourceForge Oggplay S60 SymbianOS v.1.093 -arabic-mEnPDA

This is the Release Note for Release 1.093 of Oggplay for Series60.
This release is only experimental and hasn't been thoroughly tested.
Please use the official release 1.0.0 , unless you are willing to
beta test our new features.

If you experiment problems please report them to our public forums
and remember to include the version number.
What's new in Release 1.093:
--------------------------
Internal changes only
(Some minor bug fixes)

What's new in Release 1.092:
Added support for drive relative paths in Playlists
Selecting Shuffle Play from the menu now enables random playback
Changing between Normal Play and Shuffle Play no longer stops playback
Some internal changes (hopefully I've not broken anything)

What's new in Release 1.091:
Added alarm clock
Some internal changes / one very minor bug fix
Notes:
In order to use the alarm clock you must leave OggPlay running.
It is best to move OggPlay to the background as less processing power is used when OggPlay runs in the background.
To select a particular track for the alarm:
1. Make sure OggPlay is not currently in the middle of a track (paused)
2. Leave the track highlight on the track you want to play as the alarm
If you want a random alarm:
1. Make sure OggPlay is not currently in the middle of a track (paused)
2. Turn on "Shuffle play"
3. Leave the track highlight on "(titles)"

What's new in Release 1.0.9b:
Bug fixes:
1. Support 8KHz mono playback (this should also allow streaming over bluetooth)
2. Fix audio skips and "slow motion" on NGage
3. Fix pause / play not updating position
4. Frequency analyzer now works for all supported oggs (8KHz-48KHz, mono/stereo)
5. Support stereo down sampling (e.g 48KHz stereo -> 44.1KHz stereo)
6. Fix "Not so random" random playback

What's new in Release 1.0.9a:
Fixed start from shortcut crash

What's new in Release 1.0.9:
Working frequency analyzer
Some bug fixes

What's new in Release 1.0.8:
Experimental new playback engine (see Options->Playback)
3 buffering modes:
No buffering - best for multi-tasking but unresponsive OggPlay UI
Single thread - Fewer audio dropouts but still unresponsive OggPlay UI (needs an extra 256K free memory)
Multi thread - Fewest number of audio dropouts, responsive OggPlay UI (needs an extra 1MB free memory)
2 thread priorities:
Normal - the default value, best for multi-tasking
High - Fewer audio dropouts, but not so good for multi-tasking
-24dB volume boost added

What's new in Release 1.0.7:
Fix for new Sendo X firmware 1.198.8.2

What's new in Release 1.0.5:
Support for playlists within playlist.
Plenty of bug fixes.

What's new in Release 1.0.4:
Misceleaneous bugfixes. Ogg decoder fix for very bass-heavy music.
Playlist support added (WinAmp format). For now they can be read only.
Added Portuguese and Russian languages.
Further SendoX audio level adjustments.
What's in Release 1.0.1:
All the features of 1.0.0 plus:
+ New shortcut option for next/previous song
+ 'Dynamic' random play. No need to shuffle the playlist anymore.
+ Quite a lot of internal changes.
+ New shortcut option for engaging keylock
Links:
------
For more information about Oggplay, please see the webpage at
hxxp://symbianoggplay.sourceforge.net/
For help and open discussion about OggPlay see under 'Public Forums' on
hxxp://sourceforge.net/projects/symbianoggplay/

-the S60 Oggplay developers.
Old 07-08-2007, 22:05   #48 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Capcom 2007 Resident Evil-The Missions 3D S60v2

capcom recently announced the formation of a formal american mobile division and is wasting no time in staking out the space with some of its biggest properties, such as resident evil. the survival-horror franchise is enjoying a massive renaissance, still basking in the critical glow of the successful resident evil 4. however, since an epic of such size and technical requirements could not be scaled down to a cellphone with any degree of reasonable success, capcom set out to create an original game that delivered the elements and essence of the popular console game, but in an experience that makes sense for mobile.

resident evil: the missions breaks down a giant zombie safari into 100 small stages, each composed of a just a few rooms and a small goal, such as rescue a helpful citizen or **** off a zombie’s head. each mission is timed, and depending on how quickly you navigate through the mission, the game gives you a grade. these bite-sized sessions last no longer than a couple minutes apiece, which is the perfect duration for a quick play between life’s other occupations, like work or school. the 100 missions are displayed as a giant branching pyramid. you play through the game on different paths, meaning you could feasibly run through it multiple times without even seeing all of the sights.

the plot starts out simple, with s.t.a.r.s. agent jill valentine checking out a giant mansion linked to the diabolical umbrella corporation. the site has been taken over by the shambling undead, and it is up to valentine (as well as some secret, unlockable characters —— which i am loathe to ruin here) to clear out the zombies and save the proverbial day. valentine has access to a lot of requisite resident evil firepower and items, like herbs. fans will really appreciate that this mobile game does everything in its power to feel like it belongs right next to the rest of the entries in the series.

fortunately, the game doesn’t use traditional re controls, so you just press in the direction you want valentine to run —— no need to rotate her body, then press forward. (bless you, capcom.) the collision detection was something i was hoping wouldn’t suffer, and am pleased to report no hang-ups on invisible barriers. when you move valentine near something she can use, a small icon appears above it, this way you can tell functional doorways and whatnot from the background.

re also employs auto-aim, which is useful for a mobile game where you don’t have the tools for pinpoint accuracy. you switch between running and shooting with a soft key. when you are in the shooting stance, any target within range is painted with a red target. you can pivot to pick off other targets, as well as look up or down. looking up is how you score one-shot kills, which are important in a series known for being a little stingy with ammunition. running out of ammo in this mobile edition is just as painful as it is in the console game. you have access to a knife for up-close attacks, and if you can time your strikes just right, you can do hugely potent counter-attacks that drop a zombie cold.

resident evil runs on 3d-enabled handsets. it uses pre-rendered backgrounds, but casts polygonal models over them. it looks quite nice on the test lg vx8000 i am playing the game on. the models move smoothly with pretty good animation. the texture work is solid, but not spectacular. valentine (and the other humans) got the most attention it seems. many of the zombies look like a collection of gory-textured polygons hastily pasted into humanoid form. the sound is pretty good. there is some beep-boop sinister music, as well as several sound effects for taking shots or picking up items. your characters cry when attacked, zombies make appropriate groans, and *******s, well, make monstrous noises.

closing comments

resident evil: the missions benefits from incredibly smart design choices. recreating an re game in a top-down perspective would have been a little dull. using the familiar fixed camera angles, the pre-rendered backgrounds, and recognizable characters and locations will get the fan base excited. and the way the game is segmented into easily consumed set pieces is great for mobile gamers, as it allows them to play for a few minutes at a time if the real world is creeping in. the game does move a little slow, even with the use of a run command to speed up movement, but the pacing of re has always turned some gamers off while others appreciated the "slow boil."

i think re fans —— and there are a lot of them —— should have no hesitation when considering the download. mobile gamers with a solid preference for puzzle and card games, however, might want to think twice —— as re delivers a more traditional video game experience to mobile.

resident evil: the missions is a collection of 100 new zombie-hunting scenarios based on the events and locations in the original console game. designed for the unique play style of the mobile platform, resident evil: the missions introduces an auto aim feature to the franchise and increases the player’s ammo reserves to intensify the action and frantic pace. additionally, many of the missions have a timed component challenging the player to survive the onslaught of zombies and complete certain tasks before time expires.

to begin the experience, players select the number of missions they wish to tackle. like its console namesakes resident evil: the missions features several of the main characters from the franchise and sports a fixed, third-person camera that switches seamlessly between viewpoints as the character navigates the game world. to assist in the journey through this house of horrors crawling with zombie.
Attached Images
File Type: gif res.gif (14.6 KB, 24 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar Resident Evil-The Missions 3D.rar (257.7 KB, 526 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to MASTERCOOL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2007, 22:14   #49 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hands On Mobile Fantastic 4 Silver Surfer v1.0.2.S 60v2 and S60v1.J2ME.Retail-BiNPDA
It's clobberin' time again as Marvel's first family of Super Heroes return in six epic slices of all-out mobile action! Inspired by the new blockbuster Fantastic Four movie you must help the heroes face the greatest threat the Earth has ever known, from both Dr. Doom and an all-new intergalactic threat. Dodge meteors as Silver Surfer, puzzle your way through security traps with Mr Fantastic, smash tanks as The Thing, help Invisible Woman defeat Doctor Doom's robots and destroy enemy missiles as Human Torch. Only when you defeat each game will you get to unlock the secret sixth adventure, featuring the Fantasticar, and save the world from Doom!
Features
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer is a compendium of 6 mini games based on the upcoming F4 movie.
Play as Mr. Fantastic, Sue Storm, The Thing, Human Torch and even Silver Surfer.
The games can be played as stand-alone mini games in any order, or in a sequential Story Mode, where the games draw inspiration from the plot-line of the movie.
Story Mode also features downloadable wallpapers as rewards for progress through the game.
Old 07-09-2007, 11:11   #50 (permalink)
Freak Poster

AppleLoad Screensaver

Just install this and enjoy. note that if any other screen saver is installed after installing this one then it will replace this one. Go to Themes> Select the active theme >Edit > screen saver> Choose/Preview the Installed one! You can change the time for the screen saver also.
Attached Files
File Type: rar AppleLoad.part1.rar (341.8 KB, 272 views)
File Type: rar AppleLoad.part2.rar (13.0 KB, 171 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to MASTERCOOL For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2007, 11:14   #51 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Dark Reflex Screensaver tested on 3230

Just install this and enjoy. note that if any other screen saver is installed after installing this one then it will replace this one. Go to Themes> Select the active theme >Edit > screen saver> Choose/Preview the Installed one! You can change the time for the screen saver also.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Dark Reflex.part1.rar (361.3 KB, 138 views)
File Type: rar Dark Reflex.part2.rar (361.3 KB, 109 views)
File Type: rar Dark Reflex.part3.rar (127.7 KB, 99 views)
Old 07-09-2007, 11:16   #52 (permalink)
Freak Poster

iPhone Screensaver.......................
Attached Files
File Type: rar iphone-fz.part1.rar (341.8 KB, 181 views)
File Type: rar iphone-fz.part2.rar (18.5 KB, 125 views)
Old 07-09-2007, 11:19   #53 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Linux Screensaver....................
Attached Files
File Type: rar Linux1.part1.rar (371.1 KB, 196 views)
File Type: rar Linux1.part2.rar (371.1 KB, 205 views)
File Type: rar Linux1.part3.rar (107.1 KB, 138 views)
Old 07-09-2007, 21:06   #54 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Mobispine RSS feed browser v2.4.1

Mobispine lets you subscribe to your favorite sources of news, entertainment and your friends’ blogs in one single place. It is faster, cheaper and more flexible than other mobile browsers and RSS-readers.

Why use Mobispine?
# Mobispine benefits: Largest mobile feed directory (+100,000 RSS-feeds)
# Cheaper - 20 times less data usage than using an ordinary browser
# Simple to use & personalize
Download Mobispine

Mobispine is free to download and use. The carrier may charge you for data according to your data plan. But - Mobispine is 20 times cheaper in data bandwidth consumption than traditional mobile browsers.
What’s the catch?
There is no catch! Our ambition is to provide people with relevant feeds on their own terms.

Size: 189.27 Kb
Compatible with:
All J2ME models :: All Any J2ME device
Attached Files
File Type: zip mobispine.zip (176.4 KB, 99 views)
Old 07-10-2007, 03:35   #55 (permalink)

Member: 532614
Thanks Meter: 0
@ MASTERCOOL

Really Cool! Thanks a lot for the softwares.

And if i am allowed to make any request here, can i get a movie player s/w to play *.avi and *.mpg files in my 6600 phone?

If this is a "No Request" thread, kindly ignore.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:30   #56 (permalink)

Member: 357148
Thanks Meter: 0
MASTERCOOL i got a problem with my cell phone..
MY N70 has a security code n i dont know wat it is. I want to change certain security settings on my phone but cant do it without a password.. See if u can help me.. THNX a lot
Old 07-10-2007, 14:41   #57 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kool_ammar_487 View Post
MASTERCOOL i got a problem with my cell phone..
MY N70 has a security code n i dont know wat it is. I want to change certain security settings on my phone but cant do it without a password.. See if u can help me.. THNX a lot
put your imei and it will generate ur security code,its a exe file.put it in ur pc.
Attached Files
File Type: rar mcode_calc.rar (6.8 KB, 146 views)

Last edited by MASTERCOOL; 07-10-2007 at 14:52.
Old 07-10-2007, 15:03   #58 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Morange (Full Version) v3.2.0 Beta 1

Morange (Full Version) v3.2.0 Beta 1

[IMG]
Mobile RSS Reader with Full-Text & Picture on your phone!
+ Google Talk, MSN, Yahoo Messenger & QQ! Now
+ Search friends by Gender & Age!
+ Remote Desktop Access from you phone!
+ Create your own Profile and Mobile Social Network, with Camera support
+ Compatible with all networks: GPRS/WiFi/WIF/3G/WAP
+ Push Mail , wireless access your mailbox from anywhere!

Search, and get yourself Popular

There are many young people using Morange right this second as you are reading this line, they are real people as you are. You can reach them by a simple search, for example, in Morange you can find fifty "25 years old girl" around you and see who want to chat with you, I bet some will. You can build your own profile, people may approach you from anywhere of the world any second. Isn`t it exciting?!

Get the Push Email on your phone
Morange provides real-time, secure access to corporate or personal emails from your mobile phone. It is now hassle-free for you to get any POP3/IMAP email, say Gmail, `Pushed` to your mobile device with the same speed and reliability that can be gained through your desktop.

Mobile IM on the road

Morange provides a universal instant messaging platform that works seamlessly across your desktop and mobile phone, fully integrated with your address book. You an also log into other popular Instant Messaging services such as MSN and Google Talk, or Yahoo Messenger and chat while you walk.

Read the News or Blogs with pictures on the go

Read the News or Blogs with pictures on the goLeveraging on the power of Web 2.0 and RSS (Really Simple Syndication), every time you connect with Morange, all the updates will be pushed to your mobile phone in real time without even a single click! Our world`s No 1. `Full Text & Image Retrieval` technology allows you to read the full stories of all RSS feeds, while alternatives only give you a summary.

Access PC and Share files on the go

Access PC and Share files on the goMorange offers a virtual storage space up to 50M per user, you can access, exchange and share documents, photos, spreadsheets, and presentations easily. Morange also allows a fast and secure access to your desktop computer from your mobile device so that you can access your documents remotely. With Morange you can download files directly to your mobile

Synchronization in Motion

Morange provides robust, secure and intelligent wireless synchronization solutions capable of extending Contacts, Calendar, Task information in Microsoft Outlook. Your PIM information will be automatically updated each time you make a modification. It is cost-effective, easy-to-administer and compatible with a wide range of mobile devices and platforms.

Secure and Safe

With end-to-end security model, Morange safeguards information, chat, and email when you access such information from a mobile device. In order to further protect the integrity, confidentiality and authenticity of your information, you can turn on strong encryption (Please select "Secure Connection"): the industry standard Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-128) and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) that keeps data encrypted.

Beyond Imagination !

In a single application, Morange connects all the dots in your digital life and brings `integrated experience` to your phone. For example, you can chat with friends on MSN, Google Talk, read and reply emails, read blogs and news

Phone requirement:
* RAM (Heap Size) larger than 800KB.
* JAR size limitation must be larger than 400KB.
* Allow Java to access internet via internet connection.
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/42117463/Morange_v3.2.0_Beta_1.jar
Old 07-10-2007, 16:06   #59 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 20646
Thanks Meter: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTERCOOL View Post
HAPE Services GmbH IM+ for Skype Software for Symbian S60v2 and UIQ phones (BETA version)

Skype wirelessly anywhere in a cost-effective way

IM+ for Skype Software enables voice and text communication with other Skype users and provides cost-effective calling to landlines and mobiles. No huge data traffic for calls!

IM+ for Skype Software works worldwide in any 3G/GSM/CDMA network and is not dependent on WiFi zones.

We are pleased to invite you to participate in the beta round and experience more and better features than ever before.

The commercial version of the product is launching at 28 of June.

Call Skype users from any Java, Symbian S60 v2 or UIQ mobile. With IM+ for Skype Software you can talk with other Skype users all over the world. Enjoy high quality of voice communication - clear sound, no delays even for long-distance calls!
Make cost-effective calls to any destination. IM+ for Skype Software is based on SkypeOut service that allows users to make and receive calls for extremely low fees.

See who is online and chat with Skype users. Have conversations with other users who are logged in with their Skype accounts on PC. Text messaging is cost effective way to say something instead of sending an SMS.

One Time Fee, all updates included. One time fee for the commersial version of the application, no monthly or annual subscription.
By purchasing IM+ for Skype Software users are entitled to all products upgrades
HI M8

ITS WORKING FINE FOR CHAT ONLY NOT FOR VOICE
I TRY IT ALWAYS SAID CALL HELD REMOTELY.

ANY IDEA HOW TO MAKE VOICE CALLS .....

ANY OTHER SW FOR VOICE CALL ( I HAVE E65) LIKE SKYPE ?

REGARDS

MAHMOOD SHAD
Old 07-10-2007, 16:19   #60 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 20646
Thanks Meter: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTERCOOL View Post
HAPE Services GmbH IM+ for Skype Software for Symbian S60v2 and UIQ phones (BETA version)

Skype wirelessly anywhere in a cost-effective way

IM+ for Skype Software enables voice and text communication with other Skype users and provides cost-effective calling to landlines and mobiles. No huge data traffic for calls!

IM+ for Skype Software works worldwide in any 3G/GSM/CDMA network and is not dependent on WiFi zones.

We are pleased to invite you to participate in the beta round and experience more and better features than ever before.

The commercial version of the product is launching at 28 of June.

Call Skype users from any Java, Symbian S60 v2 or UIQ mobile. With IM+ for Skype Software you can talk with other Skype users all over the world. Enjoy high quality of voice communication - clear sound, no delays even for long-distance calls!
Make cost-effective calls to any destination. IM+ for Skype Software is based on SkypeOut service that allows users to make and receive calls for extremely low fees.

See who is online and chat with Skype users. Have conversations with other users who are logged in with their Skype accounts on PC. Text messaging is cost effective way to say something instead of sending an SMS.

One Time Fee, all updates included. One time fee for the commersial version of the application, no monthly or annual subscription.
By purchasing IM+ for Skype Software users are entitled to all products upgrades
HI M8

ITS WORKING FINE FOR CHAT ONLY NOT FOR VOICE
I TRY IT ALWAYS SAID CALL HELD REMOTELY.

ANY IDEA HOW TO MAKE VOICE CALLS .....

ANY OTHER SW FOR VOICE CALL ( I HAVE E65) LIKE SKYPE ?

REGARDS

MAHMOOD SHAD