GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Multimedia (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f18/)
-   -   Best call recorder for n70?(without Beep!!) (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f18/best-call-recorder-n70-without-beep-363454/)

rawanabusalman 01-05-2007 21:51

Best call recorder for n70?(without Beep!!)

Hi...

Can any one post or recomend a good call recorder for n70?? without the beep!! im using spy call...and i like it alot...especially that it does not create a sound file in the Sounds folder...but rather in E:\system\apps\spy call\conversations....which is good because not anyone who opens the gallery can listen to the conversatoins...and i also like the password lock feature which locks the applicatoin with a password...but the "beep" is getting quite annoying!!!:S:@

So if any one knows of any application....it would be great if it had any of the options above....(that of spycall)....but most importantly the beep!!!

(iv downloaded a version of total recall with a crack and update that has an option to turn of the beep..but couldnt seem to make it work!!whenever i try to laucnh the program...the pohne just freezes and i have to remove the battery and restart!!

Thanx in advance...
Rawan

GrEaTwArRiOr 01-08-2007 20:01

for N70 use Alon MP3 Dictaphone v3.11 or TotalRecall v1.0.3
about TotalRecall which version you have??? for me
it works awesome use search to find out the software :)

***** Please install the program to your Internal Phone Memory

daneeyarr 07-20-2009 08:28

Thanks for This, but most importantly the beep

Quote:

Originally Posted by rawanabusalman (Post 2183856)
Hi...

Can any one post or recomend a good call recorder for n70?? without the beep!! im using spy call...and i like it alot...especially that it does not create a sound file in the Sounds folder...but rather in E:\system\apps\spy call\conversations....which is good because not anyone who opens the gallery can listen to the conversatoins...and i also like the password lock feature which locks the applicatoin with a password...but the "beep" is getting quite annoying!!!:S:@

So if any one knows of any application....it would be great if it had any of the options above....(that of spycall)....but most importantly the beep!!!

(iv downloaded a version of total recall with a crack and update that has an option to turn of the beep..but couldnt seem to make it work!!whenever i try to laucnh the program...the pohne just freezes and i have to remove the battery and restart!!

Thanx in advance...
Rawan

javed143 12-30-2010 08:22

thanks u vey very match

sskanwal 04-20-2011 11:38

dear sir

i need nokia n70 call recorder without beap if you have please send me soon or show me the right link ............thanks in advance

sskanwal 04-20-2011 11:48

dear sir

i need nokia n70 call recorder without beap if you have please send me as soon as you can do? or show me the right link ............thanks in advance