GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Multimedia (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f18/)
-   -   @^Help-3250 Camera Problem!^@ (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f18/help-3250-camera-problem-314955/)

ninja_ashu 07-14-2006 13:41

@^Help-3250 Camera Problem!^@

Greetings!

I got this handset few days before,As for the Music it is Perfect,And has very Unique way of takin Pictures!

But havin some problem Regardin Camera,when i Twist the Bottom for the camera Mode,the Screen Dosent Come,nothing happenes,and when i wait for a while,the Message Appears "General:Feature not supported",Sometime it hangs!

So whats the Problem can anyone can help me out???

thanx!

Regards!

mkmaks 07-14-2006 20:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninja_ashu
Greetings!

I got this handset few days before,As for the Music it is Perfect,And has very Unique way of takin Pictures!

But havin some problem Regardin Camera,when i Twist the Bottom for the camera Mode,the Screen Dosent Come,nothing happenes,and when i wait for a while,the Message Appears "General:Feature not supported",Sometime it hangs!

So whats the Problem can anyone can help me out???

thanx!

Regards!

NINJA THATS A ****ING HANDSET U HAVE BOUGHT.. SIMILAR PROBLEM I GOT IN MY SET.. AND NOW I M NOT USING IT AS WHEN EVER I TRIED TO OPEN THE MMC CARD AFTER RE INSERTING IT THIS PROBLEM APPEARS..
U HAVE NO OPTION RATHER GO TO UR NOKIA CARE MAKE IT REPAIRED.. AND AFTER REPAIRING IT WONT **** U ANYMORE..

rattlesnake_bac 07-14-2006 23:12

does it have any chance of getting to this condition if it is normal i mean i have bought it 3 months ago ang i havent got this problem but many has it , is it possible to happen on me ?

deepak84 07-15-2006 06:38

hiii,

i have a nokia 3250 and there is atleast no prob with the twist so far.

me using v3.18 but have problem with sms.

i can receive sms but cannot send them.

any one facing similar prob and wht is the solution ???

plz help.

-Deepak.

rattlesnake_bac 07-15-2006 10:21

what appears when you write sms and put sender`s name ?

ninja_ashu 07-15-2006 21:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by mkmaks
NINJA THATS A ****ING HANDSET U HAVE BOUGHT.. SIMILAR PROBLEM I GOT IN MY SET.. AND NOW I M NOT USING IT AS WHEN EVER I TRIED TO OPEN THE MMC CARD AFTER RE INSERTING IT THIS PROBLEM APPEARS..
U HAVE NO OPTION RATHER GO TO UR NOKIA CARE MAKE IT REPAIRED.. AND AFTER REPAIRING IT WONT **** U ANYMORE..

well Buddy this is differnt problem,Cause MMC works Smoothly!

I am planninto grab the dealer!

Regards!

ninja_ashu 07-15-2006 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by rattlesnake_bac
does it have any chance of getting to this condition if it is normal i mean i have bought it 3 months ago ang i havent got this problem but many has it , is it possible to happen on me ?

Well Bro ya r the Luckiest one,but this Problem caused After 3 or 4 days afte i got the handset!

Regards!

ninja_ashu 07-15-2006 21:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misjah
this is a software problem....you messed up files libs folder with some n-gage game, eti camcorder or similar....what you need to do is next: with some file manager rename folder libs to any name and then restart the phone....after that change name back to libs and restart again....should help you....it worked for me....

Bro i got nothin in it,but only few Songs,Actually i got this handset for my Mom,so i only put the Songs,not anyother applications or games or even Any file Explorer!

there must be another Solution!

Regards!