GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Multimedia

Nokia Multimedia No Unlocking or Flashing Programs here, this section for Ringtones, Wallpaper and other media Files and Windows/Java/Symbian games and applications.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2004, 05:40   #1 (permalink)

Member: 80395
Thanks Meter: 0
How can I Put a crack file in my phone?

Example I have installed abc.sis and now want to replace it by abc.app.How can this be done?
I want to replace theft alert crack file but cannot able to do it.
Old 09-26-2004, 06:58   #2 (permalink)

Member: 76980
You can use some file manager program for your phone ,such as: Fexplorer or SeleQ to copy the abc.app and overwrite it on old abc.app .

First you can download the file manager program from http://symbian.gsm.com.vn , User: symbian , Password: vietnam . And then you can use the search engine on this site to find out the program.Download and install it to your phone.

Use PC Suite to transfer the crack abc.app to your phone , run the file manager program to browse to folder that the crack abc.app in . Copy or Cut the crack abc.app and Paste it in X:\system\apps\abc folder , " X:\ " is the drive that you're install the Application abc .

Any questions , you can post here.There're many nice person ready to help you.
Sorry about my bad Eng,because i'm from VietNam.
Old 09-27-2004, 06:03   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 8396
Thanks Meter: 2
Another good file manager is the PC File Manager. It manages your phone from your PC. So you can actually drag-and-drop *.app into the appropriate directory and it will replace the existing app with the one you have. It uses your mRouter connection so you need to have PC Suite installed. But it's also good to have a file manager inside your phone for mobile use. They are all good, but I prefer FExplorer because it's freeware, and does not need to be cracked.
Old 09-27-2004, 08:44   #4 (permalink)

Member: 80395
Thanks both of you

From where to get PC file manager?