GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Multimedia (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f18/)
-   -   How to Convert DVD/ Video/ Audio to your Mobile Phone (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f18/how-convert-dvd-video-audio-your-mobile-phone-442951/)

blueberry287 09-14-2007 13:20

How to Convert DVD/ Video/ Audio to your Mobile Phone

Nowadays Mobile Phone is a common and popular device and more and more people could not live with out them. Every day there comes out many new mobile phones, many advanced Mobile Phone users even don't know how to convert DVD/ video to Mobile Phone and enjoy the video and music on Mobile Phone well.
How to convert DVD/ Video/ Audio to your Mobile Phone will help you customize DVD and video file as you like and get the best conversion results. This guide will show you how to use Daniusoft DVD to Mobile Phone Suite to rip any DVD (protected DVD) and convert all formats video to Mobile Phone: Palm, LG, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Pocket PC, Sony Ericsson, etc. in an easiest way and explain how to make special effect Mobile Phone video.
This guide fits for Mobile Phone: Palm, LG, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Pocket PC, Sony Ericsson, BlackBerry and other supports MP4, 3GP, AVI, WMV video.
Part one: How to convert DVD/video to Mobile Phone
Part Two: How to make special effect Mobile Phone video
Part three: How to make Mobile Phone ringtone
Part One: How to convert DVD/video to Mobile Phone
1 Download Daniusoft DVD to Mobile Phone Suite, Install and Run it.

2 Run “DVD to Mobile Phone Converter”. Insert your DVD disc into your DVD-Rom. Click “Load DVD” button to add the DVD file. You can also click “Load File” to add DVD/IFO from your hard disk.
3 Open the drop download list to choose the Audio and Subtitle you like, you can also change the output files location.
A regular DVD movie has several titles, by default, this software will merge all the DVD chapters into one video, you can check the click box before the title list to select any DVD clips you want to rip. There are some of them below:
http://www.daniusoft.com/article-ima...ormat_list.jpg

This software supports all popular Mobile Phones: Palm, LG, Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Pocket PC, Sony Ericsson, BlackBerry. Etc and list all popular model of them which make your convert more comfortable; it also can rip audio from DVD to WMA, MP3, AAC. Just select any format you want.
At last, click “Start” button to start the conversion.
http://www.daniusoft.com/article-ima...-converter.jpg

1. Click“Video to Mobile Phone Converter” to load the Daniusoft Video to Mobile Phone Converter. Then click “Add” button to load video files. This software supports batch conversion, so you can add several video clips at one time.
2. The convert video to Mobile Phone is similar with the operation of convert DVD to Mobile Phone.
This video to Mobile phone converter software can join several different video clips into one file, by just check the box “Merge into one file”.
You also click on the “Settings” button to customize the resolution, such as: video bit rate, encoder, frame rate, audio bit rate, channel, etc. This program also lets you create a profile and save it, then you can use different settings for each video clips.
3. After you finish the settings, click on “Start” button to start the conversion.
Part Two: How to make special effect Mobile Phone video
If you are not satisfied with only convert DVD/ video to your Mobile Phone. Also want to make your own Mobile Phone video by do some special effect to the video. Daniusoft DVD to Mobile Phone Suite could provide you to Crop/ Trim/ Effect the video.
Tip 1: Cut off the black edges of the video to watch in full screen.
1 Crop –Just click on the “Crop” button to cut off the black edge of your DVD movie to let you enjoy your movie on your Mobile Phone in full screen.
http://www.daniusoft.com/article-ima...phone-crop.jpg

Move your mouse cursor to a box on the frame around the video, and drag the frame to crop your video.
NOTE: If you choose the crop option “Cut off top and bottom black edges”, it will automatic to help you adjust the video in full screen in your iPod with the most excellent quality!
2 Trim – As you have selected the clips to convert, here you can trim any segment of your clips to convert video to your mobile phone by click the “Trim” button.
http://www.daniusoft.com/article-ima...phone-trim.jpg

Drag the button under the Preview window to control the start time and end time to select any segment you want.
With this function, you can trim any parts of your video and merge them into a new video which is your own one.
3 Effect- Set the Video Effects: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and adjust the volume to modulate the effect. All the progress you can see preview clearly.

Part Three How to make Mobile Phone ringtone
As Daniusoft DVD to Mobile Phone Suite not only support any DVD/ video but also support any audio. With this Mobile Phone converter software you may make your own ringtone.
1 Just find you favourite musics whatever on DVD, other video or in a song. Then load them into Daniusoft DVD to Mobile Phone Suite.
2 Use “Trim” function to select the part you like, then convert it to your Mobile Phone ringtone support audio formats. Also, you can join several part of your music and merge them into one file.
Note: you may adjust the volume by “Effect” function.
3 Finally, copy the audio to your phone and set it to be the ringtone.

cprabhu 09-17-2007 03:56

Hi

This very good software.I like it. key?

blueberry287 09-17-2007 07:53

Thank you.

If you really like it you may use it.

the_frightener 09-17-2007 08:59

seems prety intresting features inside . i'll try n post results :)

Br

mohamedrimas 09-18-2007 05:23

can i have da key 4 this

mani_satcell 09-18-2007 07:56

pls give me a registration key

ruanhan 09-18-2007 08:25

I tried it .Its convert speed is very pretty .but I don't know whether it can converter several video at one time.:confused:

iftikhar3gold 09-18-2007 12:23

thank you pls give me a registration key

sharker_stone 09-19-2007 03:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by ruanhan (Post 2722125)
I tried it .Its convert speed is very pretty .but I don't know whether it can converter several video at one time.:confused:

yes, i tried it ,it could help me convert several video at one time for my n73.

Another question??can i use this to convert video for my frined's N95??i can not see n95 from the list !
Thank you

shoaibk7 09-19-2007 07:13

nice works thanx for sharing

shoaib

blueberry287 09-20-2007 09:18

Thank you

Thank you for support.
Also it could convert DVD/ video to MP4, AVI, WMV fits for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune.;)

G Mustafa shake 09-20-2007 17:43

it is very good but key is not why?

blueberry287 09-21-2007 09:05

Look

You may find on its official website.After you tryed it, if you think it is really good to use, it is worth to buy.

blueberry287 09-27-2007 07:11

any other?

And other questions about convert video to your phone?
Feel free to post here!:p

yarapothu 09-27-2007 08:26

make super but key plz send the key