Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|Nokia Multimedia No Unlocking or Flashing Programs here, this section for Ringtones, Wallpaper and other media Files and Windows/Java/Symbian games and applications.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|10-06-2009, 09:27||#1 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Sep 2009
Sonork: shri-ram mobile,ahmedbad
Thanked 2,276 Times in 477 Posts
@@..Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 and working key 22-5-2010 ..@@
Concerning to Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009
On 19th November, 2008 Kaspersky Labs announces release of Critical Fix 2 for Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2009. The full version number is 184.108.40.2066.
IMPROVEMENTS compared to version 220.127.116.114:
* Application self-defense has been improved to resist malicious programs attempts to modify its own files.
* Interaction with Microsoft Windows Security Center.
* Application reaction when malicious programs are trying to put a computer clock forward.
* During first launch of very large (1 GB and larger) executables Kaspersky Anti-Virus analyzes them for a long time (5-10 minutes) displaying no information to users.
* While the virus scan task is running, the counter of checked objects in the report window is not updated. Correct value is only displayed when the task completes.
* Extra Help link appears in the password entry dialog during scanning of password-protected archives. Pressing the link is identical to pressing the Skip button.
* The Security Analyzer Wizard can recognize incorrectly the Windows Update settings in Microsoft Windows Vista.
* If the virus scan task is configured in the Run mode to run After update, the task starts only if the application database has been updated successfully during an update session.
* If you are working with programs running in full-screen mode, the pop-up windows of Kaspersky Anti-Virus may blink. To activate pop-up windows, left-click with the mouse in any part of a pop-up window, then the window of the running full-screen application window will be minimized.
In order to install Critical Fix 2, do the following:
* download version 18.104.22.1686 from the Kaspersky Labís official site: http://www.kaspersky.com/productupdates
* run the downloaded file
* install the latest product version
* restart your computer
here is link...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mobi_soft For This Useful Post:
|10-11-2009, 16:30||#9 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
|10-11-2009, 20:28||#11 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Thanked 92 Times in 46 Posts
Last edited by roman_-_666; 10-11-2009 at 20:37.