GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Multimedia

Nokia Multimedia No Unlocking or Flashing Programs here, this section for Ringtones, Wallpaper and other media Files and Windows/Java/Symbian games and applications.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2006, 19:39   #1 (permalink)

Member: 365086
Thanks Meter: 0
This must have been asked a thousand times but

Before anyone shouts at me i have searched this forum for an hour now and found contradicting advice

I hope someone can help me

Ive bought a Nokia 6630 and it keeps asking for the Lock Code when i switch it on.
Even if i switch it on and choose OFFLINE mode i cant do anything without it asking for this Unlock Code.
Ive tried Green Button + 3 + *
Ive tried *# loads of diff numbers #
I cant get my PC to recoginse the phone via data cable and i cant upload any programs via MMC card either.

Does some one have a generator or peice of software that can give me a master reset code...???

I dont own a Griffin Box or anything like that, ive just got the 6630 and all the stuff that comes with it in the nokia box..

I know this phone cant be unlocked as to different networks - im not after that im after getting past the lock code so i can use the phone

Im in the UK so can i take it to one of those unlocking places down the market...??

Sorry if i sound like a blurt who knows nothing but thats what i am

Thanks for your time
Old 10-06-2006, 19:50   #2 (permalink)

Member: 319664
try 00000 or 12345 ....... mite unlock...then goto tools-setting and disable the lock code on startup....... if not then u gotta take it down to the vendor to reset it...
As for data cable...download the pc suite and sync it with ur pc...make sure ur usb port is working otherwise it will not decect the phone...
i hope this helps...
cheerss

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris@home View Post
Before anyone shouts at me i have searched this forum for an hour now and found contradicting advice

I hope someone can help me

Ive bought a Nokia 6630 and it keeps asking for the Lock Code when i switch it on.
Even if i switch it on and choose OFFLINE mode i cant do anything without it asking for this Unlock Code.
Ive tried Green Button + 3 + *
Ive tried *# loads of diff numbers #
I cant get my PC to recoginse the phone via data cable and i cant upload any programs via MMC card either.

Does some one have a generator or peice of software that can give me a master reset code...???

I dont own a Griffin Box or anything like that, ive just got the 6630 and all the stuff that comes with it in the nokia box..

Im in the UK so can i take it to one of those unlocking places down the market...??

Sorry if i sound like a blurt who knows nothing but thats what i am

Thanks for your time
Old 10-06-2006, 19:54   #3 (permalink)

Member: 365086
cheers mate..
i thought this may have been in the wrong thread so i reposted it on another thread..
Looks like you cant delete a thread once you have posted it on here.. sorry to everyone