GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Multimedia (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f18/)
-   -   nokia calculator in sis format (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f18/nokia-calculator-sis-format-165696/)

mdshad1 10-14-2004 10:30

nokia calculator in sis format

hi m8s
i need nokia dctx calculator in sis format for nokia 7650 .
i have few java calculators .
can some one guide me how to load the jar and jad files in nokia 7650 and in which folder i place those files

any detailed answer will be highly appriciated

thanks in advance

mahmood shad
pakistan

crux 10-14-2004 23:48

there is none avaiable yet

i would do one. but i dont know how to program in symbian

:p

alps 10-15-2004 06:47

To 'CRUX' - its a shame you dont know how to programme in symbian - coz you would make the bollocks programmes - like all your other stuff - nice one man

To 'original poster of this thread'.....

I am not good at explaining, but will give it a go as no one else has...

To install .jar and .jad - .jar is the actual java programme, and .jad is a small file which tells the phone where the.jar file is located.

If you are putting (downloading) the java programme from your computer onto your phone (ie via bluetooth, irda etc), you only need to transfer the .jar (bigger actual java file as opposed to very small .jad file) - the phone will sort the installation out.

If you are putting (downloading) the java programme from a website (wap site) , you will need to download the .jad file, which will then tell the phone to download the .jad file , and will then proceed with installation

If you need to download the java unlocker, I can put it on my wap site for you - sorry, I can only put it on my site for a few hours for yourself to download, so I am only gonna put it on there for you if you want it - contact/message me
I hope I'm am correct in this info

XxX Alps

mdshad1 10-16-2004 07:02

Big Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by alps
To 'CRUX' - its a shame you dont know how to programme in symbian - coz you would make the bollocks programmes - like all your other stuff - nice one man

To 'original poster of this thread'.....

I am not good at explaining, but will give it a go as no one else has...

To install .jar and .jad - .jar is the actual java programme, and .jad is a small file which tells the phone where the.jar file is located.

If you are putting (downloading) the java programme from your computer onto your phone (ie via bluetooth, irda etc), you only need to transfer the .jar (bigger actual java file as opposed to very small .jad file) - the phone will sort the installation out.

If you are putting (downloading) the java programme from a website (wap site) , you will need to download the .jad file, which will then tell the phone to download the .jad file , and will then proceed with installation

If you need to download the java unlocker, I can put it on my wap site for you - sorry, I can only put it on my site for a few hours for yourself to download, so I am only gonna put it on there for you if you want it - contact/message me
I hope I'm am correct in this info

XxX Alps

BIG THANKS FOR A VERY GOOD AND DETAILED ANSWER.
SIR I HAVE FEW JAVA CALC BUT THERE IS NO JAR FILE
ALL HAVE JAD AND ONE ZIP FILE
YES I WILL TRANSFER IT BY IRDA NEED YOUR HELP IN THIS REGARD.

HOPE TO HEAR YOU SOON

THANKS AND REGARDS

MAHMOOD SHAD
PAKISTAN

crux 10-16-2004 09:53

that zip file is in fact the jar

just renae it

should wrk