Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
|Nokia Multimedia No Unlocking or Flashing Programs here, this section for Ringtones, Wallpaper and other media Files and Windows/Java/Symbian games and applications.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|07-26-2010, 05:15||#1 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Jan 2010
Thanked 75 Times in 66 Posts
Twibble 1.1.1. (2010)
twibble’s feature list include
* twibble uses oAuth/xAuth for authentication. It no longer supports Basic Authentication (new in 1.1)
* support for A’s location api. twibble displays “LOC” in a tweet to indicate that location information is available. You can open the menu “Location->Show in map” to see where the tweet was sent (new in 1.1)
* tweets, replies and A messages are displayed in separate views (flip with right/left keys or ‘space’. ‘wipe’ right/left on touch screen devices)
* fully integrated A search with automatic refresh of result list (new in 0.9.14)
* load tweets on demand when scrolling down the tweet list
* send videos and photos to Mobypicture or twitpic (pics only). In case of Mobypicture you can even geocode your photo or video with GPS coordinates This is an example with a picture and this with a video (watch the map on the right). Read this post how it works.
* automatic notification of new versions (new in 0.9.26)
* Image browser to select pics you want to sent to twitpic/Moby new in 0.9.15/16
* search twitter for users or hashtags directly from a tweet
* re-tweet (forward) of tweets. With a few clicks you can re-send a tweet you received without re-typing the message (using twitter’s retweet api)
* quick @replies
* replies are properly linked to the original tweet (“in reply to”)
* follow/unfollow other twitter users directly from a tweet
* mark tweets as favorites: Useful on the road when you want to mark a tweet for later reading.
* support for ssl to make the transmission more secure
* full screen mode with good readability
* (Optionally) display avatar pics, pics are automatically resized depending on the screen size of your phone.
* auto refresh: retrieve tweets automatically after a given time period. Or retrieve tweets manually by pressing ‘*’
* fast and ressource saving implementation
* On most devices you can run twibble in the background.
* notifications: configure twibble to vibrate if new tweets arrive.
* keyboard shortcuts: to access the most important functions use the keyboard shortcuts.
* themes: twibble comes with a couple of different themes you can chose from.
* optimized to generate as little data traffic as possible. Only new tweets are fetched to reduce data traffic.
* open web links contained in a tweet (via phone browser).
In addtion twibble mobile can add your position to a tweet (but only if you want!). It can even make use of the built-in GPS if available. If twibble acquires a GPS position (“Start GPS” in the location sub menu) it will be displayed near the title which can be added to a tweet. Your phone must support the Java Location API (JSR-179) in order to use GPS.
Download and install
Please read the disclaimer before installing or using the software.
To install make sure your phone supports Java (MIDP2.0/CLDC 1.1 – you should be ok with a current smartphone or a Blackberry with OS > 4.5) and ensure your phone’s Internet network settings (APN on Blackberry) are correct. From your phone follow this link: http://m.twibble.de and download the software. The jar size is about 125kB. Note, sometimes the installation of a Java (MIDP) application over an older one does not work properly. In that case, un-install the old version, reboot your phone and install the new one. Once installed, enter your twitter credentials in the options dialog.
Please also check our FAQ.
Use the arrow or page up/down keys to navigate in the tweet list. twibble also has some shortcuts for numeric and qwerty keyboards (List describes twibble Version 0.9.24):
*[*] or [u]: Fetch new tweets (use this to manually update your tweets. Only new tweets will be fetched and inserted to the current list)
* [#] or [s]: search
* : Options dialog
*  or [t]: send a tweet
* : direct message
*  or [r]: @-reply to selected screen name
*  or [f]: retweet (forward) selected tweet
*  or [h]: scroll to top
*  or [d]: direct message to selected screen name
*  or [v]: add favourite
*  or [b]: scroll to bottom
* : Show log (to see more messages raise the log level in the Options dialog)
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Need software upgrade for Nokia 5110||ptkrf||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||26||09-25-2012 02:41|
|DES key Driver||black||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||6||07-19-2012 05:32|
|8810 mbus-cable||zfrank||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||3||05-19-1999 17:41|