Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
|Samsung Flashers, Software, Firmware. all Universal Software, Flashers, Editors, Unlockers, Secrets codes which support Mutliple Samsung platforms.|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-23-2013, 10:27||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2011
Thanks Meter: 210
How to Install/Flash Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Stock ROM Firmware using Odin
How to install flash samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Stock ROM Firmware using Odin
Odin downloader: Odin3_v1.85
Pit file: Q1-20110914_16GB.pit
(Only needed for full flashing)
- Driver: You must have Kies installed on your PC to have the necessary driver for Galaxy Note installed as well.
- Supplied USB cable wire for Galaxy Note (ensure that it is in 100% working)
- A good PC USB serial port to avoid setup connection errors
- Then your Galaxy Note GT-N7000 not GT-I9220 for it comes with other firmware build
Before you proceed prepare the necessary things to do as follows:
- Create a sync to backup all your personal data, like: Contacts, Messages, Applications, Pictures and Videos, because you will lose after the update.
- Make sure that the phone's battery is at its peak level to ensure stability and avoid power failure issues.
-Close all softwares, such as KIES suite, Antivirus, firewalls, to prevent the possible conflicts.
-Prepare a personal computer or laptop with Windows XP, Vista, 7 or later OS, and of course you must to deactivate the antivirus from your computer and you must have an administrator access, to be able to download and install the drivers.
- Do a hard reset, (Full Reset: *2767*3855#) this will clean the memory cache of your device and get rid of flashing failures.
Odin Flashing Procedure for Galaxy Note GT-N7000
1)Extract the downloaded firmware or stock ROM
2) Run Odin Downloader v1.85 program.
3) Load the binary files to its designated slots.
A. Single file only - This firmware comes in a single packed mostly on recent updates that is fulled from official Samsung Kies firmware server. The PDA,MODEM and CSC file are in one single packaged.
Once you extracted this file, you''ll find a .tar.md5 file extension to it.
Just load the file on the PDA slot. Just click on the PDA button then select and load it.
DO NOT check 'Repartition' because there is no PIT file is loaded. This is safe for upgrade and downgrade only when the device is currently running the official firmware.
Check these: Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time checkboxes.
B. Multiple files without Pit- These goes with individual PDA, MODEM and CSC files
*Click on the PDA button then select and load a file with:
* Click on the PHONE button then select and load a file with:
* Click on the CSC button then select and load a file with:
DO NOT check 'Repartition' because there is also no PIT file is loaded to it.
Check these: Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time checkboxes.
C) Multiple files with Pit included - This is a full flashing method, this is only advisable and useful for reverting back to original firmware when previously installed unofficial ROM or to fix softbricked devices like unable to boot normally. (I am using this method in my shop to fix bricked devices. Be aware that hard bricked or such already dead boot jammed devices cannot be recovered by Odin, I'm using a JTAG force flashing with another tool) So, don't ever messed your device for its hard to recover it)
The same as the multiple file step above but this time you need to load the pit file.
Click the Pit button and load the Q1-20110914_16GB.pit then the PDA, MODEM and CSC files. If the bootloader file is also included load it on the BOOTLOADER button.
This time you need to check the Re-Partition, Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time checkboxes.
4) Prepare the Device Into Download Mode: Turn-Off the phone first or remove the battery for a couple of seconds then put it back again. Now Press and hold the Volume Down, HOME and Power ON button at the same time). You will then presented into a "Warning Message" screen, just press the Volume Up to continue. Once the Android robot and a "Downloading" message appears.
5. Connect USB data cable to Phone. The ID:COM box will will be highlighted and turn to color yellow when the phone is properly connected and already detected with Odin.
6.Tick the 'START' button when all is set and ready to begin flashing.
7. DO NOT Interrupt, touch nor do anything when the phone is already in flashing progress mode. You'll messed up the phone if you accidentally interfere the installation. Wait until a word "PASS" appears on the left side of the Odin screen, it is an indication that the installation successfully completes. (If you get failed errors, check the USB connection condition, repeat the whole process)
The Following User Says Thank You to JUNAID ARAIN For This Useful Post:
|03-24-2013, 00:50||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Aug 2011
Thanks Meter: 3
Hello, this is a very good guide but one thing to point out in example A you are telling us to click PDA to load the all in one .md5 (which is correct i believe) but in the example A picture PHONE is highlighted.
Thanks for your work!
|11-23-2013, 14:27||#4 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: sialkot pak ,saudiarabia
Thanks Meter: 13
bro em using 4.0.4 ver of ics and i want to upgrade to jelly bean 4.1.2 prob i faced is that when i connect n7000 on odin its shows device is attached but when try to flash fails or saying no responding when try to flash with z3x says modem no found phone no found or interferance no found how to resolve this issue plz help me