GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Flashers, Software, Firmware.

Samsung Flashers, Software, Firmware. all Universal Software, Flashers, Editors, Unlockers, Secrets codes which support Mutliple Samsung platforms.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2019, 22:01   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1775687
Sonork: sman
Thanks Meter: 25
A305f after root blank camera and restarting problem fix 100%

Hi I'm here to shared a solution for those that are facing a problem related to A30 binary u2 after rooting your device start misbehaving and restarting and when you open your camera it show blank here is your solution the step is to download this firmware with this build number "A305FDDU2ASE5" linkhttps://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117902921 this solution is 100% working I have tested this solution and it works that is why I shared it here for learning purpose if my post help you please don't forget to press the thanks button
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weside For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2019, 07:28   #2 (permalink)

After you flash this firmware then you proceed with rooting you must off RMM, OEM OFF if not you may face the error of "only official binary are allowed to be flashed"
If you need a root file this is a link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vfh...w?usp=drivesdk
For modem downgrade A305F u2 link https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Ob...w?usp=drivesdk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weside For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-04-2019, 11:40   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1448785
Thanks Meter: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by weside View Post
Hi I'm here to shared a solution for those that are facing a problem related to A30 binary u2 after rooting your device start misbehaving and restarting and when you open your camera it show blank here is your solution the step is to download this firmware with this build number "A305FDDU2ASE5" linkhttps://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117902921 this solution is 100% working I have tested this solution and it works that is why I shared it here for learning purpose if my post help you please don't forget to press the thanks button
does the root and patch will remain after this flashing ?
or we have root and patch the handset again ?
plz reply

br,
Old 11-04-2019, 14:08   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soniya_lonely View Post
does the root and patch will remain after this flashing ?
or we have root and patch the handset again ?
plz reply

br,
You have to root the phone and patch cert against if not the STATUS will be NG