GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Flashers, Software, Firmware.

Samsung Flashers, Software, Firmware. all Universal Software, Flashers, Editors, Unlockers, Secrets codes which support Mutliple Samsung platforms.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2017, 15:35   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2771352
Thanks Meter: 0
Please help!!! Samsung GT-P3100 Phone Restarting after every 10 seconds

Hello everyone, Please I need help urgently with my GALAXY GT-P3100. It keeps restarting after every 10 seconds. I think my carrier (VOD) UK recently upgraded something on their server and my device was unable to successfully complete the installation as I am not in the UK. I have done all I can think of, which includes perfoming factory reset, flashing via odin with the same stock (VOD) firmware, flashing via odin with both Arabic and India repair firmwares by Rev04_ user _ low _ship, flashing the pit via odin, Installing via ADB and SD card and many more.
I'm guessing my device is on "Read-Only". Is there something I am missing? The stock (VOD) firmware gets stuck and fails at system . img while flashing with odin. Although, I get a pass while flashing with Rev04_ user _low _ship Arabic and India repair firmwares, the phone returns to same problem after reboot. I get "E-Verification Signature Failed" while trying to Install via adb or SD Card and my recovery shows "MANUAL MODE Applied the CSC-Code : VGR did not match sized system/ csc /common /system /csc/ others. xml (No data available)". I have never used Custom ROMs or Recoveries on my device. Please what's the solution to this problem.