GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Flashers, Software, Firmware.

Samsung Flashers, Software, Firmware. all Universal Software, Flashers, Editors, Unlockers, Secrets codes which support Mutliple Samsung platforms.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2015, 07:36   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2445909
Thanks Meter: 0
samsung GT-I9500 dead

hi first of all, i dont speak english, ill do my best for you to understand my post =D
I have a samsung suddenly went off and did not return to work.
The battery is good.
and tried to boot into download mode with the USB-jigg (USB connector + 300 + 1 khom resistance) but either wrong my USB-jigg or directly does not work the same with s4, and let me know if you know some method to start phone and reload the firmware.
Another query, if by chance I can get to enter download mode, I can install the firmware without fear of losing the EFS folder because I do not have a backup of the same.

I dont have a box to fix with that my phone T_T
Old 08-18-2015, 07:46   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1948608
Thanks Meter: 1,743
if it is not Going to Connect with Pc,nor going to Download Mode By Forced (Usb jig)or Key combination,than need to repair Boot By z3x Jtag or Riff...
if it is going on Download Mode,than flash latest firmware Via Odin,W/O fear to Lost EFS.
Old 08-18-2015, 16:42   #3 (permalink)

thx for quick reply mosu12, today im goin to the electronic house to buy new usbmini conector and new resistor, and will try again to force download mode, if still not working, i will try with the jtag, thx *** the technician and seller are next to each other
Old 08-18-2015, 17:17   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1314938
Sonork: 100.1672340
Thanks Meter: 5,373
Donate money to this user
Try this boot repair guide http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f777...-here-1885274/
Old 08-20-2015, 18:07   #5 (permalink)

thx por the reply jamesjerss, already read that one, but i dont have a box to do that, I ended up sending the technician.
how do i close this thread?