GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Flashers, Software, Firmware.

Samsung Flashers, Software, Firmware. all Universal Software, Flashers, Editors, Unlockers, Secrets codes which support Mutliple Samsung platforms.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2002, 15:58   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2527
Sonork: 100.66888
Thanks Meter: 1,109
Samsung Newbee needs help :)

Hi all,
today I have some question to Samsung-Experts. Here in Germany are not so big discounts on samsung to unlock and so I donīt have really big knowledge about these phones. I have read some old post here, but I want to know about software by paderf. What cables I have to use for this sofT? Can I use standard cables with some modifications or must I make jic box or santel or so? What about these codes for reseting security codes? Which codes for what? And are there different codes for different types of phones? I have read, that I donīt have to type some codes, because they erases Eeprom. Can someone explain for me please which codes/soft I have to use for which phone types. Can someone make a big paket of answers for me please?

Thx in advance
Old 11-13-2002, 19:50   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3941
Thanks Meter: 636
Hi,

You can use a Samsung ALL clip..
They are very use to use.
I can deliver you them for nice price just contact me.
WBR

Salami1_1
Old 11-13-2002, 22:10   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2527
Sonork: 100.66888
Thanks Meter: 1,109
Thx for your offer, and clips are usefull, but where is my fun? I will learn to make it by myself and understand how it works. Also in over 2 years in unlocking phones, I have become 3 or 4 old Samsung Phones with security code only. At this moment I have 3 phones here , 1 M100 with simlock and 2 A300 with security code. I will learn how to unlock without clips ( a good friend can also make me a good price for clips) and for these 3 phones buy a clip.... I think its like a sport to make it by myself. Everybody can buy a clip, but can everybody make a box or something else? Just want tips and hints how to make it.

@salami1_1: Your are using pictures of siemens maxim dongles from my friend who make these dongles (PhilM). From him I can become samsung clips
Old 11-14-2002, 11:08   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8304
Thanks Meter: 362
A cable which works with Paderf software(excellent progam) is one from a site called www.hkgsm.com.It is one cable with 4 inter-changeable connectors,i have never tried flashing with this cable but for unlocking it works great.Dont know schematic .Only $7.5 for it.Unlock 1 phone and you make your money back.As for codes i hardly use them,only the one to reset eeprom,sometimes it is needed.