GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Flashers, Software, Firmware.

Samsung Flashers, Software, Firmware. all Universal Software, Flashers, Editors, Unlockers, Secrets codes which support Mutliple Samsung platforms.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2017, 10:31   #31 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: turkey
Posts: 840
Member: 2174901
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1671257
Thanks Meter: 1,092

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghafat View Post
Is this method work on SM-G950N?Korea Telecom?
I don't try you can try and choose g950u combination i think
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 10:44   #32 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 35
Member: 1762758
Status: Offline
Sonork: 5611
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by hosam kashto View Post
I don't try you can try and choose g950u combination i think

I really want to try but when i search for the stock firmware of my phone(in order to unbrick if something goes wrong with the phone),i cant find one so this is very risky if G950u fails and bricked my phone.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 20:41   #33 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 62
Member: 709565
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
Needed root to get msl code, flashed twrp recovery for the root. After i tried maze and atiroot software and all got error, unable to mount partition data, somethhing like that so i decided to reflash soft that give me error with fit file. After i did success install the combinatii. File but factory mode did not finish boot. The download mode is a black screen with some steange text. What can i do to flash good firmware and root for msl code ? Final destinatio. Is unlock via z3x. Mention frp is off on the phone. G955F
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 23:24   #34 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 62
Member: 709565
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
imgupload

post image
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 23:39   #35 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 62
Member: 709565
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
Operation: Flash
Selected model: SM-G935F
Software version: 28.2

File analysis... Ok
Total file size: 0x15F58C277 (5621 Mb)
Searching USB Flash interface... COM15 detected
Setup connection... Ok
Set PIT file... Error

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.28.2


Managed to flash something with odin but i still get this. please help?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2017, 23:56   #36 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 62
Member: 709565
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
<ID:0/015> Odin engine v(ID:3.1203)..
<ID:0/015> File analysis..
<ID:0/015> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/015> Initialzation..
<ID:0/015> Set PIT file..
<ID:0/015> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
<ID:0/015> FAIL!
<ID:0/015>
<ID:0/015> Re-Partition operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

same error in odin.. i dont know how to fix this
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 00:52   #37 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 63
Member: 2528751
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
u need to flash only the boot sboot from combination and press adb frp reset over z3x... and than after unlocked frp and OEM Unlock u can flash boot sboot from correct stock firmware back...

to flash complete combination firmware is risky....as u can see in this post many devices dead...
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pclion For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 01:18   #38 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 62
Member: 709565
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
How can i activate the sub meniu for this flash, i know what you mean to select but i dont have this option to select files
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 03:08   #39 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 63
Member: 2528751
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1viperx View Post
How can i activate the sub meniu for this flash, i know what you mean to select but i dont have this option to select files
are u now in download mode ?
what is the last state of your device ? black background with green text ? if yes so force your device by holding power vol down home to get into download mode by pressing for 1 minute ..
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pclion For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2017, 03:20   #40 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 62
Member: 709565
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
phone has combination file flashed. will not boot fully. if i try download mode it has black screen like in the picture, i try to flash BL file a few seconds then cancel and then i can access download mode normal but if i want to flash ... with full load ap csc bl it just stops at pit file...
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 11:26   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: turkey
Posts: 840
Member: 2174901
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1671257
Thanks Meter: 1,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by hosam kashto View Post
I don't try you can try and choose g950u combination i think
I have firmware for this device i will upload it
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 11:28   #42 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: turkey
Posts: 840
Member: 2174901
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1671257
Thanks Meter: 1,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1viperx View Post
Needed root to get msl code, flashed twrp recovery for the root. After i tried maze and atiroot software and all got error, unable to mount partition data, somethhing like that so i decided to reflash soft that give me error with fit file. After i did success install the combinatii. File but factory mode did not finish boot. The download mode is a black screen with some steange text. What can i do to flash good firmware and root for msl code ? Final destinatio. Is unlock via z3x. Mention frp is off on the phone. G955F
You mean you need to reset msl to unlock, If that what you need this topic can't help you. Here is solution just for frp reset not msl.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 11:28   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: turkey
Posts: 840
Member: 2174901
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1671257
Thanks Meter: 1,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1viperx View Post
Operation: Flash
Selected model: SM-G935F
Software version: 28.2

File analysis... Ok
Total file size: 0x15F58C277 (5621 Mb)
Searching USB Flash interface... COM15 detected
Setup connection... Ok
Set PIT file... Error

Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.28.2


Managed to flash something with odin but i still get this. please help?
Try to use smart switch or the latest version of Odin
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 11:31   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: turkey
Posts: 840
Member: 2174901
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1671257
Thanks Meter: 1,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by pclion View Post
u need to flash only the boot sboot from combination and press adb frp reset over z3x... and than after unlocked frp and OEM Unlock u can flash boot sboot from correct stock firmware back...

to flash complete combination firmware is risky....as u can see in this post many devices dead...
Bro, when you flash only sboot and boot from the combination the device, will hang on the logo I tried it, I tried it and I tested flash combination all files and it worked.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2017, 11:33   #45 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: turkey
Posts: 840
Member: 2174901
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1671257
Thanks Meter: 1,092
Quote:
Originally Posted by n1viperx View Post
phone has combination file flashed. will not boot fully. if i try download mode it has black screen like in the picture, i try to flash BL file a few seconds then cancel and then i can access download mode normal but if i want to flash ... with full load ap csc bl it just stops at pit file...
Download this firmware from here
and flash it
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:42.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.41982 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO