GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Samsung Flashers, Software, Firmware. (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f200/)
-   -   Samsung T589R flasher needed urgently (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f200/samsung-t589r-flasher-needed-urgently-1429361/)

BouRRi_GSM 02-15-2012 13:51

Samsung T589R flasher needed urgently
 
Hello everybody,
like i said i title, i'm loocking for Samsung T589R flasher, blinking after unlock.


thx in advance.

:)

matin-gsm 02-16-2012 01:19

Odin Multi Downloader v4.40_USA.exe

you will find it on Google ;)

BR

BouRRi_GSM 02-16-2012 02:13

thx m8 and thx to Mr LoveLess for help.

phone is blinking after Z3X unlock, i Flash with Odin 4.40 but still same,
i can't get phone working, so i can't root, i can't read EFS and i can't do anything.


anyone have a working T589 or T589R can read EFS with this tool [TOOL] Updated! 01/11/11 - EFS Pro v1.2.6 - Advanced '/efs' Backup and Restore! - xda-developers

i will try write on it nv_data.bin if i found it in NVM backup folder of Z3X software, then i will try writing EFS with Odin. seem to be easy :D

:)

LoveLess 02-16-2012 11:31

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BouRRi_GSM (Post 8154195)
thx m8 and thx to Mr LoveLess for help.

phone is blinking after Z3X unlock, i Flash with Odin 4.40 but still same,
i can't get phone working, so i can't root, i can't read EFS and i can't do anything.


anyone have a working T589 or T589R can read EFS with this tool [TOOL] Updated! 01/11/11 - EFS Pro v1.2.6 - Advanced '/efs' Backup and Restore! - xda-developers

i will try write on it nv_data.bin if i found it in NVM backup folder of Z3X software, then i will try writing EFS with Odin. seem to be easy :D

:)


thanx goes to Sir R3iS..

Flasher and Ops for T589R..

Odin Multi Downloader v4.40_USA
Gt2_tmo_v1.0.ops

Duc Le 02-18-2012 05:42

Thanks. Firmware is highly appreciated

livestrong 02-22-2012 02:17

thanks for the opss file ...apreciated very much...


brother matin-gsm hope that share also the flashfile here...

BouRRi_GSM 02-22-2012 23:07

T589RUXKG2_HOME_BINARY.tar

:)

livestrong 02-23-2012 07:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by BouRRi_GSM (Post 8171561)



brother ,,

did u succes flashing on this unit with working unit after flashing???

thanks for the file...

BouRRi_GSM 02-23-2012 15:21

i flash a blinking phone killed by z3x, flash succes but phone still blink. it seem EFS problem.
anyway if i succes repair phone with jtag, i will retry flasher.

:)

livestrong 02-28-2012 02:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by BouRRi_GSM (Post 8173708)
i flash a blinking phone killed by z3x, flash succes but phone still blink. it seem EFS problem.
anyway if i succes repair phone with jtag, i will retry flasher.

:)



let me know via pm mate if u succes flash in jtag...with working phone after

thanks

BouRRi_GSM 02-29-2012 01:05

first i need a full working Dump from a T589 or T589R.
:)

ZIYAAD STRYKER 03-07-2012 07:29

got one here how to dump??

BouRRi_GSM 03-08-2012 21:59

if u have Riff jtag, u can easly read it with jtag.
if yes, i will send u jtag pinout with instructions.

thx in advance.

kris10yager 04-12-2012 20:23

thanx goes to Sir R3iS..

Flasher and Ops for T589R..

Odin Multi Downloader v4.40_USA
Gt2_tmo_v1.0.ops
Attached Files
File Type: rar T589R_Flasher_Ops.rar (171.1 KB, 253 views)

So, these attached files ARE the Odin and Gt2 things? I downloaded them and I'm getting notices saying that they can't be opened by any known program. I'm so lost. If you can tolerate working with a technology-illiterate foolish tinkerer, please reply. Thanks in advance.

kris10yager 04-12-2012 20:25

Will I? Not going well.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LoveLess (Post 8155274)
thanx goes to Sir R3iS..

Flasher and Ops for T589R..

Odin Multi Downloader v4.40_USA
Gt2_tmo_v1.0.ops

Quote:

Originally Posted by matin-gsm (Post 8154161)
Odin Multi Downloader v4.40_USA.exe

you will find it on Google ;)

BR

Really? I'm not finding this except in Arabic. Hmm.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:28.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.30503 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO