GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Flashers, Software, Firmware.

Samsung Flashers, Software, Firmware. all Universal Software, Flashers, Editors, Unlockers, Secrets codes which support Mutliple Samsung platforms.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2018, 00:17   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2829773
Thanks Meter: 1
[solved] bypass frp lock while drk error

This tutorial will help you to bypass frp lock while direct root key or DRK is damage. I tried so many ways to bypass the frp but its custom binary blocked by frp every time i flashed a file.

1. download odin 3.12.x
2. Download and Flash factory binary
factory binary

Or you can refer to this thread
https://forum.xda-developers.com/s7-...ssues-t3379516

Or this

click here

3. Flash the factory binary using odin. Just ticm ap then browse your downloaded file. enable dev opt. Usb debugging. (Enable dot search B under usb debugging if no yet activated)

4. download apk installer software for pc and Install
download here

5. After installing apk installer for pc. It will automatically detect your phone
5. Download kingroot.apk
kingroot download

6. After downloading kingroot.apk open APK Installer for pc and browse for kingroot.apk then install

7. After successfully installed go to your S7 then open* kingroot application.

8. Before you root connect your s7 to wifi.

9. Root your phone using kingroot. (In case you see"Just tap request" choose your s7, just wait after a while you will be able to root it.

10. If successfully rooted, Bypass frp using any frp bypassing app. (I recommend srs unlock because it has free bypass on frp download here ) or maybe you can just other application to bypass frp like crack z3x samsung tool 29.5, frp tool pro, frp hijacker, etc that supports g930f/fd.

11. Perform factory data reset under settings and after that try to perform wipe data/factory data reset thru recovery mode and wipe cache
12. Turn off your phone

13. Go to download mode. Press and hold at the same time (vol.down+home button+power button)
14. Check if the rhe FRP status was turn off
15. Flash your stock firmware.

Once you flashed your firmware successful. You will encounter an error about dm verity verification.

You just need to flash twrp 3.2.0.4 and install the disable dm verity zip file. Or you can just search to google if you want. I dont have enough time to upload the files but if i have free time. I will update this thread

In case of error try to repeat.

Do at your own risk. I have no responsibility if you brick your phone thou it was brick hehehe just kidding

It works for.

You can also donate if you find this tutorial is helpful

Btc: 38DqbW3KppDGQWnqVh3qT9nCZQKNCBCSes

Eth: 0x99aaed9c3fb9b1ba0626a8ffec618cad06c18153
The Following User Says Thank You to trojan00 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 00:33   #2 (permalink)

Member: 2829773
Thanks Meter: 1
Credits to all the source of the links