GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Sell ur Old and Used Stuff

Sell ur Old and Used Stuff Sell ur Phone, Or Ur Old GSM-Related Products... No Dealers Advertise here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2017, 06:47   #1 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 2517535
Thanks Meter: 1
LCD Refurbishing Equipment for Sale Cheap Price!

5-in-1 LCD Separatar
Vacuum OCA Laminator
3-in-1 Autoclave/Bubble Remover/Glass Laminator

Willing to include 2 weeks of hands on training and 6 months support. Plus extras such as LCD Testers, glass, OCA sheets, etc. This is a can't miss deal!
Old 03-24-2017, 14:53   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1766148
Sonork: 100.1614494
Thanks Meter: 490
It will be nice if you include more info. like From where you are? Target Countries or Local Only? Few Snaps / Details of each product, Pricing, etc.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nishith For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2017, 22:06   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 125037
Sonork: 100.1649338
Thanks Meter: 254
Donate money to this user
I agree... please provide the related information.

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to excessive For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2017, 08:26   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 891237
Sonork: baba
Thanks Meter: 14
you r from witch country
The Following User Says Thank You to babaali1342 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2017, 13:43   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 385162
Thanks Meter: 598
give me your contact detail
Old 03-28-2017, 01:36   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ni****h View Post
It will be nice if you include more info. like From where you are? Target Countries or Local Only? Few Snaps / Details of each product, Pricing, etc.

I am in Chicago, IL USA I can send anywhere, I will upload a few photos shortly
Old 03-28-2017, 01:51   #7 (permalink)
Major Poster

Tuoli 5-in-1 LCD Separator

- This can separate any Samsung/iPhone LCD, for Samsung you will need to do a liquid soak first to separate the frame from the glass. The nice thing about the machine is that it contains a built in vacuum so the lcd doesn't move while you are running the wire between the glass and the digitizer.
Old 03-28-2017, 01:55   #8 (permalink)
Major Poster

Tuoli S02 OCA Laminator

- This will laminate any OCD onto any screen that is non curved, for curved screens you will need a special mold. So any screen up to iphone 7, and any non-Edge Galaxy screen. Please note I have specially modified it so that you can view the lamination directly, it is impossible to accurately laminate otherwise, as not all sheets align the same. Also the modification helps to make the process 99.9% dust free without needing a clean room. I will include the additional modifications in the sale
Old 03-28-2017, 02:01   #9 (permalink)
Major Poster

Tuoli 3-in-1 Autoclave/Laminator/Degasser

-This is the ultimate tool for professional looking LCD. Instead of laminating by hand you laminate with a heated plate in a perfect vacuum. Also helps to prevent dust from getting into the glass lamination process, and because the plate descends on a screw the lamination is the same EVERY time

-Secondly, you have a combination Autoclave/Degasser. When properly operated, it helps to make the OCA adhere to both the glass perfectly with no bubbles, meanwhile degassing any air pockets stuck between the OCA and the digitizer. You can have a consistent flawless production with this machine.
Old 03-28-2017, 02:02   #10 (permalink)
Major Poster

Please note I will be including many extras such as molds and tools needed, along with any spare parts that I may have. I will also include 1 week of instruction and 3 months support for any buyer.
Old 03-28-2017, 02:04   #11 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharmeshslnk View Post
give me your contact detail
I tried to PM you but it is disabled, please advise how I can give you my whatsapp #
Old 03-28-2017, 02:25   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 21732
Sonork: 100.75816
Thanks Meter: 218
all of this ok but this all is old machine
you dont have a new one
Old 03-28-2017, 02:42   #13 (permalink)
Major Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhOliO View Post
all of this ok but this all is old machine
you dont have a new one
LOL but it really works, and I bought this brand new in January of last year, none of this is more than 15 months old. In fact to make it work perfectly I had to add some modifications, most manufacturers don't actually make the LCDs themselves, so they don't really know how their system should be used properly. You are much better off buying something that the seller himself uses to manufacture LCDs. Especially with the glass lamination, if you don't have enough height in the lamination chamber, the bezel frame will bend outwards causing stress on the LCD, and cracking it. And if you just use the glass without the bezel frame, it is very common when attaching the bezel frame to the glass to get polarizer burns. I have made over 1,000 LCDs with my system, with the proper modifications to have consistent production this is the best one, I know because I spent a lot of money to find out the hard way. Not 50%, not 75%, 99.9% consistency. The new vacuum bag autoclaves with the fold over plate are not as good, that's why they are so cheap. There is no worse feeling in the world than damaging an LCD, it's very costly. iPhone 6s, iphone 7 can be consistently done with my autoclave, anybody who does this on a regular basis will let you know it's very difficult to consistently refurbish composite LCDs like the 6s and 7, but this machine and my system again is 99.9% consistency even with those LCDs.

Last edited by whyphones; 03-28-2017 at 02:48.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:00   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 744022
Thanks Meter: 33
give me your whatsapp no or contact no
Old 08-27-2017, 16:19   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2135063
Sonork: 100.1653449
Thanks Meter: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by whyphones View Post
LOL but it really works, and I bought this brand new in January of last year, none of this is more than 15 months old. In fact to make it work perfectly I had to add some modifications, most manufacturers don't actually make the LCDs themselves, so they don't really know how their system should be used properly. You are much better off buying something that the seller himself uses to manufacture LCDs. Especially with the glass lamination, if you don't have enough height in the lamination chamber, the bezel frame will bend outwards causing stress on the LCD, and cracking it. And if you just use the glass without the bezel frame, it is very common when attaching the bezel frame to the glass to get polarizer burns. I have made over 1,000 LCDs with my system, with the proper modifications to have consistent production this is the best one, I know because I spent a lot of money to find out the hard way. Not 50%, not 75%, 99.9% consistency. The new vacuum bag autoclaves with the fold over plate are not as good, that's why they are so cheap. There is no worse feeling in the world than damaging an LCD, it's very costly. iPhone 6s, iphone 7 can be consistently done with my autoclave, anybody who does this on a regular basis will let you know it's very difficult to consistently refurbish composite LCDs like the 6s and 7, but this machine and my system again is 99.9% consistency even with those LCDs.
I am from usa too from ny contact me on +18455059660 I am interested to get this item and I have my own repair store in nyc