GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   DIV (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f227/)
-   -   2 peaces of ericc t65 burned with divusb (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f227/2-peaces-ericc-t65-burned-divusb-119079/)

maistorus 12-28-2003 18:40

2 peaces of ericc t65 burned with divusb

1 Attachment(s)
so this is my problem i have div 8.4 and divusb today i was trying to unlock t65 and i have burned one and 5 minutes after one more eric 65 with divusb and after that i have worked with old div and everything was ok so if enyone can tell me what i must do becose i have tried almost enything tomorow i will try wit tornado and fighter so if enyone can tell me what is with this telephones by the way i have cheked both telephones before trying to unlock them so this is the pictures

maistorus 12-28-2003 18:43

one more

1 Attachment(s)
this is what he sad when i conect to div 8.4

maistorus 12-28-2003 18:46

one more

first usbdiv sead "error : 4019 "
div 8.4 sead " error : 4017"
i understand that this is gdfs mistake so help
bye

maistorus 12-30-2003 17:19

so

this forum is bad place for tlaking when you have big problem nowbody say nothing like in my place so i will not bring my problems to this forum becose nowbody can help me

ALFbcn2000 01-19-2004 01:35

I believe that nobody know how to repair this error. I have readed at other post about 4017 error and its a gdfs error. People say that you can repait it with a "full gdfs in avr format", but dont work for me. Always "error 4017"

Good luck
AlfBcn

GSM Coolhawk 01-19-2004 03:06

@maistorus

hmm you say that nobody help you here ehh ??

Well did you READ the rules of this forum before you made this posts ?? I think not.

Not to mention that this is your second double post on this !!!

If you had done it, you would have seen that before making any posts you use the SEARCH BUTTOM in this forum, and if you had done so you would have found out that ALOT of people have asked the SAME question over and over and over again.

So to cut to the chase, it's not because we do not want to help, we just dont want to answer the same danged question over and over and over again from members who cannot do a simple search on this forum.

To make it very easy for you I've made the search for you, you can just press here and you will find whole 47 threads with the error code 4017 inside.

So lesson learned right, next time you just press this littel buttom in the top right corner of this forum with the label "SEARCH"

And btw, have you searched DIV forum ?? you'll find this topic there a lot of times, even DIV have reply's there on this error !!!

Regards

hakima 02-10-2004 23:46

Yes, because there are many members of this forum are the expert in SE software!!!!!