Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|05-20-2004, 12:54||#1 (permalink)|
No Life Poster
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: One step before you ;)
Thanks Meter: 12
Zulea come back ;)
- support added/improved for American market models
(T226, T237, T316, T616, T637)
- correct seting bandlock for all GSM850, GSM900, GSM1900 models
- flashing GDFS file in AVR format for T610, T616, T630 added
- support new TYPE_G flash file encryption
- some new repair/settings GDFS files added
- new Win-XP style interface
- small window added with systems supported for
current selected phone model (e.g. T616 - 850/1800/1900)
- support page link updated due to SonyEricsson law troubles
(new page is located at WWW.DIVUSB.COM)
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|LG WorldWide via imei is Back ;)||viru||All UnlockByLogs Server||2||09-12-2008 01:50|
|LG WorldWide via imei is Back ;)||viru||All UnlockByLogs Server||14||07-10-2008 22:29|
|GSM-TECHNOLOGY strike back ;)||Multi-COM||Main Sales Section||0||11-01-2005 20:38|
|Zulea Brand New ;)||SoftSkiner||DIV||106||12-23-2003 08:20|