GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Griffin (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f228/)
-   -   LG7050 Unable to connect to phone (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f228/lg7050-unable-connect-phone-138797/)

msa 04-30-2004 12:44

LG7050 Unable to connect to phone

Please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. I have LG7050 and orginal cable. When I try to read log with X70 logger it says 'power on' & I press on/off button & nothing happens, just keeps waiting as though phone is not been detected. I have tried 2 different original cables. I have used the logger to unlock X70 before without any problem. Is there any settings I need to changge?.
Please I need help urgentley, cutomer waiting for the phone. I have spoken to my supplier, he says there is no setting to change & it should work.

Any help will be very much appriciated.

Thanks

msa

Aamir_Zia 04-30-2004 21:18

Why are you using Lg in X70 logger

fonetech 05-01-2004 01:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by aamszia
Why are you using Lg in X70 logger

maybe because it supports it

i've unlocked 2 or 3 using the logger

Networkunlock 05-01-2004 01:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by msa
Please can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. I have LG7050 and orginal cable. When I try to read log with X70 logger it says 'power on' & I press on/off button & nothing happens, just keeps waiting as though phone is not been detected. I have tried 2 different original cables. I have used the logger to unlock X70 before without any problem. Is there any settings I need to changge?.
Please I need help urgentley, cutomer waiting for the phone. I have spoken to my supplier, he says there is no setting to change & it should work.

Any help will be very much appriciated.

Thanks

msa

What version of the logger are you using?

Regards

NADS

msa 05-01-2004 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Networkunlock
What version of the logger are you using?

Regards

NADS

My appologies for the late reply. customer took the phone back yesterday and will be bringing it back on Tuesday for me to try again. I will check to see which version of the logger it is and will post it here tomorrow.

Thanks to every one for or your kind help.

msa

msa 05-02-2004 08:28

@NADS

Sorry I cant see where it tells me what vesion it is. All it says is Panasonic x70 log reader. I only got it about 4 weeks ago from Unik Source, they tells me it work fine for them with original cable.
Thanks for your time.

msa

datalife2000 05-02-2004 16:30

@ msa

u read logfile then what? do u send log file to somebody or server?

msa 05-03-2004 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by datalife2000
@ msa

u read logfile then what? do u send log file to somebody or server?

Yes you read log file ( if you are lucky) then you buy logs for Griffin server (you have to have Griffin box) & then send log file to server for it be calculated. once you recieve the log back you write to phone. Simple?, only if you can read the log from phone to start with.

thanks

msa

msa 05-04-2004 18:23

Please has anbody else managed to unlock Lg7050 with X70 logger? if yes how. I need help.

thanks