GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Bluetooth > Bluetooth-Hardware

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2005, 21:14   #1 (permalink)

Member: 38758
Thanks Meter: 0
Unhappy Talk A Loud BTH-2 and a 6230

Hi,

Could anyone please help me? I have been given a BTH-2 Headset, but unforunately no manual with it, so I am not sure as to how I pair it with my phone. When I try to search for either Audio Enhancements or a general BT device, I cannot see anything.
I do know that my BT works on my phone as I synchronise my calendar with my work diary via BT on my laptop.

I have searched for hours on the 'net for a manual for this headset, but cannot seem to find anything.

Thanks
Mark
Old 08-19-2005, 09:33   #2 (permalink)

Member: 172263
Thanks Meter: 0
Talking Ask and I shall tell....

Hi MiniMan,

I don't know if you are still struggling with this but I have the answer for you...

You need to Pair the device before use...

Simply go to 'Settings' and then 'Connectivity' in the menu of your phone, then select 'Bluetooth'.

Scroll to Paired Devices and press 'Select' then when the list (which may be empty) displays, select 'Options'...

Scroll to 'Pair New Device'... WAIT! Do not press 'Select' yet.

Now 'Switch On' the headset by holding the 'Big Button' down. Once on, the headset beeps and the blue light flashes periodically....

Press - and the 'Big Button' TOGETHER and HOLD THEM DOWN. After a few seconds the headset beeps again and the blue light flashes fast.... the headset is now in PAIRING MODE.

Quickly press 'SELECT' on your phone and wait for it to find the headset. Once found select it and you should be away!!

If you still have a problem go back to the connectivity and go to 'Paired Devices', the device will now be in the list select it and press 'CONNECT'.

Hope this helps...

You can follow the steps as described or do all of the above in your own order.... I find it is best to complete the procedure 'as described above' and complete the first few steps on the phone prior to putting the headset in pairing mode, this is because there are several menus to negotiate on the phone and if not done quickly, the headset comes back out of pairing mode.

GOOD LUCK...

Scott