Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|09-19-2008, 15:14||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2008
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sony Vaio VGN-CR520E and Nokia BH-207 Headset
I'm trying to connect my Nokia BH-207 bluetooth headset to my Vaio VGN-CR520E (With Windows Vista Business). Here the facts:
1. I go to Control Panel / Bluetooth devices.
2. Add a new device and it finds BH-207.
3. It asks the password (0000) and everything ok - it recognizes BH-207.
4. It shows the new device with the term "Access Key Enabled".
5. Some times it shows the term "Connectd" for 1 second, but it does not keep connected.
6. Skype doesn't recognize it when I try to config its audio settings.
7. MSN neither.
Could someone help me with this?
Thanks in advance.
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sony VAIO VGN-FZ455E/B 15.4\\\' Laptop (1.83 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T5550 Processor, 3||IPMART||ipmart WebShop||0||09-29-2008 10:40|
|bios password for sony vaio vgn-s3hp||btl||Off Topic Zone||0||03-29-2006 17:06|
|Please ppl hellp i need drivers for Sony VAIO VGN-TX16C/W||Roni1976||Off Topic Zone||2||03-03-2006 20:16|
|Need sony vaio vgn e51b/s part||s1emens||Off Topic Zone||0||01-29-2006 17:47|